• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fraternity/Brotherhood/Solidarity

Lark

Does it exist? Is a political principle/value/goal or can it never be anything other than informal norm? Does it feature in your life or philosophy of life? How important is it? Relative to other things I mean

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To believe in the life of love. To walk in the way of honor. To serve in the light of truth.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was a member in and officer in a professional fraternity in college and I can say that there IS something to the bond that you have :)

My brothers (and sisters) formed a family away from home- we looked after each other, helped each other at times when you'd normally turn to a sibling or cousin and there are brothers who I would trust with anything- they helped me out a lot when I needed it and I've been told that I was of help to quite a few people at the right time as well... there are a few members who I still look at as REAL honorary family members- so yes, if you have the right fraternity or sorority you have a family :yes: