• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ron, Katherine and Isabel

Mole

Permabanned
analyze yourself there, buddy... I'm comfortable with knowing me and you DON'T ;)

aka... quit being presumptuous and pretentious! :tongue:

we're not all your mirror!

C'mon you've made the best part of ten thousand posts here. So of course we know you better than anyone else.

And dare I say you have revealed so much in ten thousand posts that we know you better than you even know yourself.

No, this is intimacy central. And even after ten thousand posts you fear intimacy so much you are moved to shout at us that we DON'T know you.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
C'mon you've made the best part of ten thousand posts here. So of course we know you better than anyone else.

And dare I say you have revealed so much in ten thousand posts that we know you better than you even know yourself.

No, this is intimacy central. And even after ten thousand posts you fear intimacy so much you are moved to shout at us that we DON'T know you.

you're definitley off target... people grow, people learn and people gain a firm grip on the ground beneath their feet... and it's not like you were ever really a reader of my posts and blog anyways :devil:

There are real world people who know me better... one of whom I share my life with... I let go of my cold feet... are you going to let go of your compulsion to judge others any time soon? :newwink:

And at least I'm honest with myself- I HAVE no grand pretentions that I'm on here to enlighten anyone like some people do! :tongue:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I didn't say that I have no pretentions, I'm saying that you do :laugh:

I have no problem with knocking a few heads of people who refuse to see the merit in others... it's FUN! :devil:

I simply posted to remind you that its rather pointless to plant a garden and then leave it...

and I'm saying that you have your head up your ass if you think that you're going to claim to know me ;)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
not for the purpose of obscenity... I was merely using a colloquialism... one that suitably fit the situation ;)

and great failure to respond there! :thumbup:

:devil:

you don't know me

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have no desire to be intimate with you :)

nothing personal

I like the man that I have ;)

and you like to think that you know us all... you only know what you THINK you know... you wouldn't know me from any other short dark haired girl walking down the street :nono:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
on top of that, who are you to question my language choice? you don't know where I'm from, where I've been or who I am... me swearing is not any different than me using any other word... especially something as mild and banal as ass... you're stuck in the 1880s if that shocks you :devil:

Mole

Permabanned
I have no desire to be intimate with you :)

nothing personal

I like the man that I have ;)

and you like to think that you know us all... you only know what you THINK you know... you wouldn't know me from any other short dark haired girl walking down the street :nono:

Please! I am not referring to sexual intimacy. I am referring to emotional and intellectual intimacy.

But your confusion of sexual intimacy with emotional intimacy is all of a one with your scatology.

And good heavens, you publish your photo. If you were to walk by my window, I would recognise you.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Please! I am not referring to sexual intimacy with you. I am referring to emotional and intellectual intimacy.

But your confusion of sexual intimacy with emotional intimacy is all of a one with your scatology.

And good heavens, you publish your photo. If you were to walk by my window, I would recognise you.

why should I be emotionally intimate with you? :huh:

I share with those I feel like sharing with... including my man at home :)

and I change... you would not necissarily recognize me :laugh:

you're dancing a different dance here

Mole

Permabanned
on top of that, who are you to question my language choice? you don't know where I'm from, where I've been or who I am... me swearing is not any different than me using any other word... especially something as mild and banal as ass... you're stuck in the 1880s if that shocks you :devil:

Gosh, you are another well kept secret - another close wrapped soul - here parading yourself in the global village for all to see.

But you keep shouting at us that we can't see you, we don't know you, as you coyly wear your dark glasses like a movie star in disguise.

Hey, this is the Attention Economy and you have gained out attention. But don't look at me, you shout.

For almost ten thousand posts you have been telling us we don't know you.

But like Elvis, you are still in the room.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not saying that there aren't people here who don't know me... I'm saying that YOU don't know me :devil:

really... I'm rather straightforward... your rediculous pinning of deep psychological needs and depression on everyone is rather silly really... just because YOU possibly feel a need for something other than fun and debate doesn't mean that we all do :rolli:

Mole

Permabanned
why should I be emotionally intimate with you? :huh:

I share with those I feel like sharing with... including my man at home :)

and I change... you would not necissarily recognize me :laugh:

you're dancing a different dance here

After almost ten thousand posts you are intimate with all of us.

But you keep shouting at us, you keep hiding behind your scatology and now you are hiding behind your man. But we can see you. All of us can see you.

And let's face reality here, after ten thousand posts you are not going to stop posting, you are not going to leave the room.

This is a public site and you are going to continue to be intimate with your public for your next ten thousand posts.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you are really being quite presumptuous about me there... most of my posts share thoughts and opinions, not emotional insights... you may know my opinion on things but you don't know what's at the core... I have no need to show you that- I'm more open with some behind the scenes- and more honest emotionally- but you on the surface out here get the brain, not the heart ;)

and I'm not shouting- I never shout- I'm simply saying that you are NOT the Wizard of Oz... merely a player

you see what I show... don't tango with a boxer :newwink:

I'm not fooled by you, so I'd suggest trying to charm someone else- quit being fooled by extroversion, it's an illusion that lets you think that we're actually interested and available to you- it's not true

Mole

Permabanned
you are really being quite presumptuous about me there... most of my posts share thoughts and opinions, not emotional insights... you may know my opinion on things but you don't know what's at the core... I have no need to show you that- I'm more open with some behind the scenes- and more honest emotionally- but you on the surface out here get the brain, not the heart ;)

and I'm not shouting- I never shout- I'm simply saying that you are NOT the Wizard of Oz... merely a player

you see what I show... don't tango with a boxer :newwink:

I'm not fooled by you, so I'd suggest trying to charm someone else- quit being fooled by extroversion, it's an illusion that lets you think that we're actually interested and available to you- it's not true

The more you protest, the more you reveal.

And when you share your thoughts and opinions, you are unconsciously sharing your emotions.

And particularly when you are not consciously sharing your emotions, they are leaking out. You are bit like a leaky boat, drowning in your own emotions. "But what emotions", you shout, "I'm NOT sharing my emotions with the world".

But in reality you are helpless in the face of your own emotions and you need us, your public, to listen to them for you.

And that is why you have made ten thousand posts in public.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you're wrong :)

and you're not exactly someone I care to open up to... you're WAY too wrapped up in your view of the world for that :rolleyes:

and a few threads filled with jokes have built up my postcount... and occasionally making fun of stubborn bores by going back and forth with them in threads :devil:

the site isn't my public- it's simply another place to interact with people... just like any real life gathering- I LIKE most people, so I interact- it's really quite simple :cheese:

now, go psychobabble someone else, I'm going to bed :sleeping: (yes, you actually bored me that much! :holy:)