• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ron, Katherine and Isabel

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes, I suppose I'm tempting him to break out of his mountain top prison and toss ME into a volcano by insulting him :(

Jaguar

I don't think you're very intelligent.

Look, this is like the 3rd time I've seen you trolling Victor in this forum with that personal insult, word-for-word. And even with same damn font.
Knock it off.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Victor, I agree that as a people we did fine, and arguably better, before. Before development. Before seeming progress. Before our inferior psyches gave in to the crush of consumerism. But I fail to see how MBTI is an evil player in the overall scheme of things. Indeed, if anything, MBTI has helped me understand my loved ones better. How can that be bad? Perhaps if the world was still pristine and primitive I would not need help understanding them, but it isn't, and sometimes I do.

I think you are possilby anthropomorphizing a concept into an evil entity for some reason. If you'd care to discuss, I'd like that.

Your friend,

Aphrodite.

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
Round and round, Victor's threads go.

Where they go, everyone knows.

Mole

Permabanned
The Currawong and the Jet

I think you are possilby anthropomorphizing a concept into an evil entity for some reason.

I am not sure how to make contact with you.

I could say that MBTI is more than an innocent concept - but I don't think that would make contact.

I could say what MBTI is like, I could turn MBTI into a metaphor - but I don't think that would make contact.

I could refer to your hands but even that doesn't make contact.

I could be even more personal and ask how you are awry - but you have a clever response to deflect that.

I could try to share with you the pleasure of thinking out of the box of MBTI - but you find comfort within the box.

But still, you stand on tippy-toes and look out of the crack in the top of the box. And you look back to the cumulonimbus of Texas.

And I sit in my box, I hear the first sound of dawn - the cry of the Currawong and the sound of the first jet taking off. Both have wings but they never meet - just like us.

So I don't know how to make contact with you. I can imagine a Currawong and a jet looking at each other in mutual incomprehension, oblivious to the fact that both have wings.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am not sure how to make contact with you.

I could say that MBTI is more than an innocent concept - but I don't think that would make contact.

I could say what MBTI is like, I could turn MBTI into a metaphor - but I don't think that would make contact.

I could refer to your hands but even that doesn't make contact.

I could be even more personal and ask how you are awry - but you have a clever response to deflect that.

I could try to share with you the pleasure of thinking out of the box of MBTI - but you find comfort within the box.

But still, you stand on tippy-toes and look out of the crack in the top of the box. And you look back to the cumulonimbus of Texas.

And I sit in my box, I hear the first sound of dawn - the cry of the Currawong and the sound of the first jet taking off. Both have wings but they never meet - just like us.

So I don't know how to make contact with you. I can imagine a Currawong and a jet looking at each other in mutual incomprehension, oblivious to the fact that both have wings.

:laugh:

Alas, then MBTI shall have to be our bridge, Victor..........

Mole

Permabanned
The Antidote

Alas, then MBTI shall have to be our bridge, Victor..........

MBTI is calculated deception. And it would poison our conversation from the beginning.

But the antidote is the truth. So why not join me in telling the truth about MBTI?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MBTI is calculated deception. And it would poison our conversation from the beginning.

But the antidote is the truth. So why not join me in telling the truth about MBTI?

But your truth and my truth are so different regarding MBTI.

How are we to reconcile the two?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have a feeling you are playing a game with me. And that is precisely what MBTI is.

puzzle, not game... a puzzle that fits together to describe a person...

unfortunatly, most try to put it together with 4 pieces and create a two dimensional image instead of finding the rest of the pieces and discovering that it's actually one of those three dimensional puzzle thingies... often with one of the pieces lost in the couch cushion! :tongue:

scientology is a LARP with really high membership fees instead :devil:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Live Action Role Playing.

The only thing better than Victor posting yet another MBTI expose is Victor and the rest of us getting together at someone's house and ACTING it out! wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :)

ps. can I meet tom cruise? :smile:

Jaguar

Live Action Role Playing.

The only thing better than Victor posting yet another MBTI expose is Victor and the rest of us getting together at someone's house and ACTING it out! wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :)

ps. can I meet tom cruise? :smile:

Tom Cruise? There is something seriously wrong with that guy.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a feeling you are playing a game with me. And that is precisely what MBTI is.

I am mirroring you.

If you are playing a game, then I must be playing a game.

If you are not playing a game, then I must not be playing a game.

Which is it? Is it Life, or is it a Game?

Is there a difference? All I see in the mirror is a pawn on a Board, an MBTI Board.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ I don't think that some people think that two can play this game, Aphrodite :newwink:

Mole

Permabanned
^ I don't think that some people think that two can play this game, Aphrodite :newwink:

But why would you want to play a game when you can be spontaneous.

If you dislike yourself so much that you have killed your spontaneity, then there is nothing left but games.

But some of us like ourselves and love spontaneity and game playing is simply a neurosis.

And qualified psychologists these days are good at curing neurosis.

And joining a psychological site like this is the first step in reaching out for help.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If I'm planning on reaching out for help I'll start a thread asking for advice, dahling :tongue:

and there's no need to refer to me there... I gave you a delightfully silly answer that made plenty of sense and you didn't care :thelook:

I'm simply commenting on your lack of comebacks... not really the comeback kid there ;)

and I needen't be lectured on spontenaity :devil:

Mole

Permabanned
If I'm planning on reaching out for help I'll start a thread asking for advice, dahling :tongue:

and there's no need to refer to me there... I gave you a delightfully silly answer that made plenty of sense and you didn't care :thelook:

I'm simply commenting on your lack of comebacks... not really the comeback kid there ;)

and I needen't be lectured on spontenaity :devil:

You see, your controlling ego has been triggered.

This will happen every time you are faced with your own spontaneity.

But it is so ugly that it must be disguised as humour.

It is called gallows humour, the ugliest humour of all.

For it takes your spontaneity to the scaffold.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You see, your controlling ego has been triggered.

This will happen every time you are faced with your own spontaneity.

But it is so ugly that it must be disguised as humour.

analyze yourself there, buddy... I'm comfortable with knowing me and you DON'T ;)

aka... quit being presumptuous and pretentious! :tongue:

we're not all your mirror!