User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you know... some people here think you're really smart because you reply in a different way and seem all "deep" and such to them...

I don't really... you're the odd man smiling to himself in the corner of the bus... smiling because of his internal life and what he imagines about people, not what he knows about them

you're really not that profound or touching to me- you're just as much of an egomaniac as I am, I'm just more honest and less manipulative about it- you have your own little image that you've spun and some people lap that up

I don't buy it

now I'm done indulging you, because you only care to warp everyone else to your own twisted little fantasy of a weird hippy emo love in- I'm not debating with you anymore in this thread

like I said, I'm going to bed- enjoy yourself
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you're wrong

and you're not exactly someone I care to open up to... you're WAY too wrapped up in your view of the world for that

and a few threads filled with jokes have built up my postcount... and occasionally making fun of stubborn bores by going back and forth with them in threads

the site isn't my public- it's simply another place to interact with people... just like any real life gathering- I LIKE most people, so I interact- it's really quite simple

now, go psychobabble someone else, I'm going to bed (yes, you actually bored me that much! )
    You see, you know your own emotions so little you can't tell the difference between bored and angry.

That is why you need us, your public, to listen to your emotions and know when you are angry - like right now.

Of course the role of parents is to modulate the emotions of their children. And that is just the role the public plays here in modulating your emotions.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Tom Cruise? There is something seriously wrong with that guy.
    It doesn't mean he's not cute.

(So I get some eye candy... PLUS I get to psychoanalyze a real nutjob at close range. Best of both worlds, ya know. And he goes home with Katie, not me, and SHE has to put up with his bs.)

Hmmm. Do you think Victor is cute?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    'Course.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Perhaps you should ask him out. What a cute couple the two of you would make.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    'Course.
    Oh rly? Hmmmm......

*checks flight costs to australia*

You're not scheduled to be on Oprah anytime soon, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Cute? In what way?
    Shhh. Let's let him decide that...!

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Check my edit.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Do you think he would pay for my dinner if I asked him to take me out?

ps. I'm already guessing that bringing up MBTI on the first date would be a big mistake.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

But in reality you are helpless in the face of your own emotions and you need us, your public, to listen to them for you.

And that is why you have made ten thousand posts in public.
    And I am listening to you, Victor. But you are not talking to me.

In reality you would rather banter than turn inside and reflect.

And if someone wants to listen to you, you say, "You are playing games with me."

Yet still I listen. And wait.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Game playing is for losers.

The problem with game playing, aphrodite-gone-awry and Jennifer, is that it is uncreative. It is sterile. It is not reaching down into the depths of oneself and out into the world, it is remaining on the surface and engaging in manipulation in the hope of a payoff.

And game playing is addictive, quite like playing a poker machine. Every now and then you do get a payoff and so you keep on playing in the hope of another payoff, but in reality you are just losing your money.

But in playing games with other people, you don't just lose your money, you lose yourself.

And because game playing with another person is insulting, you are quite likely to lose, not only yourself, but the other person as well.

So it is plain that game playing is for losers.