User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Please! I am not referring to sexual intimacy with you. I am referring to emotional and intellectual intimacy.

But your confusion of sexual intimacy with emotional intimacy is all of a one with your scatology.

And good heavens, you publish your photo. If you were to walk by my window, I would recognise you.
    why should I be emotionally intimate with you?

I share with those I feel like sharing with... including my man at home

and I change... you would not necissarily recognize me

you're dancing a different dance here
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    on top of that, who are you to question my language choice? you don't know where I'm from, where I've been or who I am... me swearing is not any different than me using any other word... especially something as mild and banal as ass... you're stuck in the 1880s if that shocks you
    Gosh, you are another well kept secret - another close wrapped soul - here parading yourself in the global village for all to see.

But you keep shouting at us that we can't see you, we don't know you, as you coyly wear your dark glasses like a movie star in disguise.

Hey, this is the Attention Economy and you have gained out attention. But don't look at me, you shout.

For almost ten thousand posts you have been telling us we don't know you.

But like Elvis, you are still in the room.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm not saying that there aren't people here who don't know me... I'm saying that YOU don't know me

really... I'm rather straightforward... your rediculous pinning of deep psychological needs and depression on everyone is rather silly really... just because YOU possibly feel a need for something other than fun and debate doesn't mean that we all do :rolli:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

why should I be emotionally intimate with you?

I share with those I feel like sharing with... including my man at home

and I change... you would not necissarily recognize me

you're dancing a different dance here
    After almost ten thousand posts you are intimate with all of us.

But you keep shouting at us, you keep hiding behind your scatology and now you are hiding behind your man. But we can see you. All of us can see you.

And let's face reality here, after ten thousand posts you are not going to stop posting, you are not going to leave the room.

This is a public site and you are going to continue to be intimate with your public for your next ten thousand posts.

Scat!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you are really being quite presumptuous about me there... most of my posts share thoughts and opinions, not emotional insights... you may know my opinion on things but you don't know what's at the core... I have no need to show you that- I'm more open with some behind the scenes- and more honest emotionally- but you on the surface out here get the brain, not the heart

and I'm not shouting- I never shout- I'm simply saying that you are NOT the Wizard of Oz... merely a player

you see what I show... don't tango with a boxer

I'm not fooled by you, so I'd suggest trying to charm someone else- quit being fooled by extroversion, it's an illusion that lets you think that we're actually interested and available to you- it's not true

Scatology!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Scatology!
    I still haven't figured out why you and victor are talking about jazz vocalizations... I know Ella was great, but what's she got to do with the word "ass"?

you are really being quite presumptuous about me there... most of my posts share thoughts and opinions, not emotional insights... you may know my opinion on things but you don't know what's at the core... I have no need to show you that- I'm more open with some behind the scenes- and more honest emotionally- but you on the surface out here get the brain, not the heart

and I'm not shouting- I never shout- I'm simply saying that you are NOT the Wizard of Oz... merely a player

you see what I show... don't tango with a boxer

I'm not fooled by you, so I'd suggest trying to charm someone else- quit being fooled by extroversion, it's an illusion that lets you think that we're actually interested and available to you- it's not true
    The more you protest, the more you reveal.

And when you share your thoughts and opinions, you are unconsciously sharing your emotions.

And particularly when you are not consciously sharing your emotions, they are leaking out. You are bit like a leaky boat, drowning in your own emotions. "But what emotions", you shout, "I'm NOT sharing my emotions with the world".

But in reality you are helpless in the face of your own emotions and you need us, your public, to listen to them for you.

And that is why you have made ten thousand posts in public.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you're wrong

and you're not exactly someone I care to open up to... you're WAY too wrapped up in your view of the world for that

and a few threads filled with jokes have built up my postcount... and occasionally making fun of stubborn bores by going back and forth with them in threads

the site isn't my public- it's simply another place to interact with people... just like any real life gathering- I LIKE most people, so I interact- it's really quite simple

now, go psychobabble someone else, I'm going to bed (yes, you actually bored me that much! )