User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    analyze yourself there, buddy... I'm comfortable with knowing me and you DON'T

aka... quit being presumptuous and pretentious!

we're not all your mirror!
    C'mon you've made the best part of ten thousand posts here. So of course we know you better than anyone else.

And dare I say you have revealed so much in ten thousand posts that we know you better than you even know yourself.

No, this is intimacy central. And even after ten thousand posts you fear intimacy so much you are moved to shout at us that we DON'T know you.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    C'mon you've made the best part of ten thousand posts here. So of course we know you better than anyone else.

And dare I say you have revealed so much in ten thousand posts that we know you better than you even know yourself.

No, this is intimacy central. And even after ten thousand posts you fear intimacy so much you are moved to shout at us that we DON'T know you.
    you're definitley off target... people grow, people learn and people gain a firm grip on the ground beneath their feet... and it's not like you were ever really a reader of my posts and blog anyways

There are real world people who know me better... one of whom I share my life with... I let go of my cold feet... are you going to let go of your compulsion to judge others any time soon?

And at least I'm honest with myself- I HAVE no grand pretentions that I'm on here to enlighten anyone like some people do!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I HAVE no grand pretensions
    But you keep shouting at us, you HAVE no grand pretensions.

Perhaps if you lowered your voice, you might be plausible.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I didn't say that I have no pretentions, I'm saying that you do

I have no problem with knocking a few heads of people who refuse to see the merit in others... it's FUN!

I simply posted to remind you that its rather pointless to plant a garden and then leave it...

and I'm saying that you have your head up your ass if you think that you're going to claim to know me
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

you [Victor] have your head up your ass
    And finally you resort to scatology.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

not for the purpose of obscenity... I was merely using a colloquialism... one that suitably fit the situation

and great failure to respond there!

you don't know me

you don't know me
    'Course I know you.

But really, what is it about intimacy that makes you so uncomfortable that you shout and resort to scatology?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I have no desire to be intimate with you

nothing personal

I like the man that I have

and you like to think that you know us all... you only know what you THINK you know... you wouldn't know me from any other short dark haired girl walking down the street

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

on top of that, who are you to question my language choice? you don't know where I'm from, where I've been or who I am... me swearing is not any different than me using any other word... especially something as mild and banal as ass... you're stuck in the 1880s if that shocks you

I have no desire to be intimate with you

nothing personal

I like the man that I have

and you like to think that you know us all... you only know what you THINK you know... you wouldn't know me from any other short dark haired girl walking down the street
    Please! I am not referring to sexual intimacy. I am referring to emotional and intellectual intimacy.

But your confusion of sexual intimacy with emotional intimacy is all of a one with your scatology.

And good heavens, you publish your photo. If you were to walk by my window, I would recognise you.