MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

It's simple - deception works.
    What if we like being deceived? Who are you to condemn us for it?
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INTJ

On the principle of "He who smelt it, dealt it", the biggest deceiver would have to be.... Victor.

I bet he tries next to say he's speaking truths, the cunning devil.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

^ always an excellent principle to stick with

I'm still wondering why someone who so passionatly hates MBTI keeps posting here... it's like an evangelical missionary wandering into Saudi Arabia
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

24/7

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm still wondering why someone who so passionatly hates MBTI keeps posting here... it's like an evangelical missionary wandering into Saudi Arabia
    It's a never ending delight. The believers keep bowing and I keep whacking their nethers.

It's called the never ending conversation, they can't stop bowing and I can't resist temptation.

But don't blame me. Blame the internet. Blame the noosphere. Blame the electronic media. Blame Oprah. None of us can stop talking - neither Oprah, Victor or even you.

The line is always open. Our ear is never closed. You can close a book but you can't close the internet.

The global village is open 24/7.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Just as Ron Hubbard invented a fake religion called Scientology, Mrs Katherine Briggs and her daughter Mrs Isabel Briggs Myers invented a fake personality test.

And just as Scientology is popular and attracts such stars as Tom Cruise, MBTI is popular and attracts millions every year.

How is this possible?

There isn't really anything wrong with the theory..and I don't believe their intention was to deceive.

However, There is certainly a feeling a dogma attached to the system on these forums.

But that is due to people who practice the theory.. These MBTI message boards are populated by many inside the box kind of thinking people who love nothing more than to label,qualify and quantify themselves and others .
    They seem incapable of understanding the concept of fitting the context of Typology into their lives instead of fitting their lives into the context of Typology.

They wear their labels with pride and forget that the idea is not to be more N or J or whatever, but rather to find a balance within themselves and to strive to lose all those little anagrams and replace them all with X's .

This is their choice and they are welcome to it.. It's only a problem when they pass judgment on others.

MBTI
    INTP

Just as Ron Hubbard invented a fake religion called Scientology, Mrs Katherine Briggs and her daughter Mrs Isabel Briggs Myers invented a fake personality test.

And just as Scientology is popular and attracts such stars as Tom Cruise, MBTI is popular and attracts millions every year.

How is this possible?

I don't think you're very intelligent.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    I don't think you're very intelligent.
    Your post proves my point.. Instead of simply saying you disagree.. You instead label the OP as unintelligent..

Well Done!!

MBTI
    SEXY

How is this possible?

People have got to choose something to believe in, and I sure as hell believe that MBTI is a better thing to believe in than anything that involves higher powers guiding you.
    (removed)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

^ and don't forget Xenu!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    SEXY

Hey, don't mess with Xenu, he's awesome and real and stuff.
    (removed)