User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 34

  1. #21
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    He's the QB everyone loves to hate.
    Are we watching the same ESPN channel?

    Tim Tebow gets talked about in a good way more than Jesus himself.

    If he was really hated on, then he would be ignored on the media. No matter how good he was.

  2. #22
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    I don't care if someone chooses to pray, just please don't make me pray as well

    I was really quite offended at my high school graduation when the biggest douchebag in my graduating class (who later became a convicted rapist ) got up and announced that we were having a group prayer... I intentionally stared straight forward and did not bow my head

    It's not that I object to prayer, it's that I object to having to go along with someone else's prayer... I might not want the same things as them and probably don't have the same view on religion as they do... this is why I disapprove of group prayers in general unless the group has AGREED to it
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  3. #23
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default



    Everyone must pray.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  4. #24
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomadic View Post
    Are we watching the same ESPN channel?

    Tim Tebow gets talked about in a good way more than Jesus himself.

    If he was really hated on, then he would be ignored on the media. No matter how good he was.
    Media loves the guy, people sick of hearing about him.

    You think he's an F?


  5. #25
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Media loves the guy, people sick of hearing about him.

    You think he's an F?

    Not sure. Never saw the guy talk on TV or really know anything about him other than ESPN guys jizz in their pants every time they talk about him. I kinda sputtered out of college football once Cal started sucking again... lol

  6. #26
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomadic View Post
    Not sure. Never saw the guy talk on TV or really know anything about him other than ESPN guys jizz in their pants every time they talk about him. I kinda sputtered out of college football once Cal started sucking again... lol
    Dude I love the NFL but I can't do college. I begin hearing about the up and coming rookie class through news networks. I don't know of any good college teams in the Philly area.

    On the other hand I love NCAA basketball but can't do NBA.

  7. #27
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    What I don't like is the attitude that, I HAVE A MANDATE FROM GOD AND AM DOING THE RIGHT THING AND THEREFORE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT NO MATTER HOW SOCIALLY INAPPROPRIATE IT IS AND ALSO, OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO HUMOR ME AND/OR DEFER TO ME BECAUSE GOD IS SANCTIONING MY BEHAVIOR. DID YOU HEAR THE PART WHERE I SAID GOD?!?!
    tee-hee, Fe. Don't try to tell an Fi-er about social appropriateness.

    (Of course I agree.)
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  8. #28
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Dude I love the NFL but I can't do college. I begin hearing about the up and coming rookie class through news networks. I don't know of any good college teams in the Philly area.

    On the other hand I love NCAA basketball but can't do NBA.
    haha me, can't do NFL or non Pac 10 college football. Most of my friends are Chargers or Raiders fans though. I stop watching March Madness after Cal lost, but will watch a team as long as they have a free-flowing offense.

    NBA, I only watch Lakers or Clippers once they get into playoffs.

  9. #29
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomadic View Post
    haha me, can't do NFL or non Pac 10 college football. Most of my friends are Chargers or Raiders fans though. I stop watching March Madness after Cal lost, but will watch a team as long as they have a free-flowing offense.

    NBA, I only watch Lakers or Clippers once they get into playoffs.
    That is one thing I know about Cali- they ride HARD for the PAC 10 and their teams. Although I did see a Pick-up that was kitted up with Dallas Cowboys design when I was in San Diego earlier this month. I'm surprised nobody shot that thing up.

    I'd be ashamed to claim the Raiders. LOL

    Kobe's the man. He's Suburban Philly. People not familiar with the area say he's from Philly, but nobody here claims him.

  10. #30
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Kobe's the man. He's Suburban Philly. People not familiar with the area say he's from Philly, but nobody here claims him.
    Oh I thought he was kinda different cus he grew up in Italy...

    Yeah, lots of ppl were pissed off cus of the anti-Pac 10 bias in rankings like for the past 10 years or so, but i think that bias died down a lot in the past two years... so yea.

    Im pretty hard core Dodgers fan. phillies had so many ex-dodgers or LA guys last year, shane victorino, utley, werth, chan ho... and phillies management is much better than dodger's management... so what can you do. I was glad to see Chan Ho get popular with the phillies fans though.

Similar Threads

  1. Prayer Request Thread
    By Jeffster in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 09-08-2017, 09:26 PM
  2. MBTI prayers
    By Economica in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-28-2014, 12:57 PM
  3. Tim Tebow
    By Zarathustra in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 12:51 PM
  4. Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor...
    By The Ü™ in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 12:20 PM
  5. Ever fall outside the box?
    By labyrinthine in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO