• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Traditional Values Poll

I believe in...

• Total voters

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:hug: At least you're honest.

In fact, I have come to the belief that it is the sort of situation that I'm in that creates Christian evangelists. The only thing that separates me from them is that I'm conscious of it. Luckily I have learned not to rationalize anything anymore.

Although, I suppose I have found someone to blame: TV evangelists are created because of women's refusal to ask men out. Women got equal rights, now they need equal responsibilities...in all things from initiating courtship to being drafted.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I'm married and I get laid on a fairly regular basis. It feels really good. Feel free to hate me at your leisure.

:D

I hate you. Really, I hate married people who get to enjoy a stable relationship and sex life. :steam: Jealousy is a bitch.

O

Oberon

I hate you. Really, I hate married people who get to enjoy a stable relationship and sex life. :steam: Jealousy is a bitch.

Our marriage will be 19 years old in May. I haven't wondered what I was going to do on a Friday night since college.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Our marriage will be 19 years old in May. I haven't wondered what I was going to do on a Friday night since college.

Oh, ok, you are an old fart. You are forgiven. :D

O

Oberon

Oh, ok, you are an old fart. You are forgiven. :D

An old fart who gets a lot of nookie, relatively speaking.

Ah, well... they say living well is the best revenge. I think there's something to it.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey, what's wrong with the things I post here? I thought women loved guys with ingenuity and vision!

some of us have already done the violent and insulting man thing before and for the sake of variety try to avoid that type in the future! ;)

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Hey, what's wrong with the things I post here? I thought women loved guys with ingenuity and vision!

As I recall, Hitler mostly got it on with his niece before he could finally find a girl who could stand him. I would suggest not doing that. ;)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As I recall, Hitler mostly got it on with his niece before he could finally find a girl who could stand him. I would suggest not doing that. ;)

ugh- and now I'm even more disturbed by him! :D

(and you stole my short post with a wink idea there! copycat! :tongue10: )

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I wouldn't think of it. Besides, I am not monotesticular.

Hypomanic

MBTI Type
INTJ
If you look into posting histories, you'll notice a lot of comments like the one you quoted, many of them are simply attention grabbers. The best way to handle them is to ignore them.

Ohhh. That makes sense. Uberfuhrer is a, so you say, 'attention whore'.

MJ_

MBTI Type
INFj
"AN INTELLECTUAL IS SOMEONE WHO HAS FOUND SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING THAN SEX." --Aldous Huxley

Uber, If you thought the quote was interesting enough for a sig line...why bother grumbling about the lack of sex?