User Tag List

First 45678 Last

All of you who don't use Facebook: YOU SHOULD. It helps the CIA build a database of personal information which is very useful to our government, which was founded on Christian principles. HOW CAN YOU BE SO UNPATRIOTIC AND UNCHRISTIAN????

If you love your country and Jesus, be sure to forward this to everyone you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

it's not any different either if one of your family members forward you an e-mail about god and send it to however many people within the hour or two. Would it be easier to ignore it?

MBTI
    INTP

I obviously move in different circles. Most of the status updates I see are variations on:

1) alcohol and drinking thereof
    2) babies and lack of sleep thereof
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Serious business I know...
    ...It's not that big of a deal but it really does annoy the snot out of me.
    Reverse the polarity of this situation and make it easy on yourself. Update your Facebook status to:

"I Eat the Flesh of the Living, and I Vote!"

The people who currently have annoying overly religious messages as their status will either (a) "unfriend" you on Facebook, so their other zealot friends won't accidentally link to you and see your crazy status, yet be nice as pie to you in real life, (b) realize what a douche they are making themselves out to be by wearing their zealot status on their Facebook sleeve, or (c) run for cover because they think you are the antichrist.

Either way, you will know who your true friends are, as they will know that no matter what is on your Facebook page, that you are the same good man you have always been, and won't alter their association with you due to a single line of text on the world's most useless (yet amusing!) website.

Cheers Bro,

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

moo.
    This is what I want to do to Farmville. Mooo? Mooo!

Garage TV - Diablo 2 Secret Cow Level | video filmpjes | diablo, secret, cow, level, 9lives

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8sx
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Serious business I know. I've got a fair share of "friends" on facebook that I knew growing up in church (friends of my parents, siblings etc.) who post a frequent and endless amount of these fluffy and giddy statuses pertaining to God, the bible, their faith etc.

Is it bad that seeing this ALL THE TIME is tempting me to remove certain people from my friend's list? It's not like I keep in touch with most of the people that do this (well aside from my immediate family...). I wouldn't want to be rude though as a lot of them are dear friends of my family and what not.

It's not that big of a deal but it really does annoy the snot out of me.
    I block their status updates. I'm a Christian, but I hate that crap. I've been tempted occasionally to post something that I've felt was important to me, but luckily I don't have internet access most of the time and I get over it by the time I do.

MBTI
    yupp

I have people from my church on face book, but they don't post overly religious statuses, either that and I don't notice them.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

"P became a fan of Nada es imposible si lo quieres de verdad... on Facebook and suggested you become a fan too."

"P became a fan of -Hola? Si quien habla? Ahh....no te conocí la vozz!!! todo bien?? :PPPPPPP on Facebook and suggested you become a fan too."

"P became a fan of Nada que ver! ¬¬ on Facebook and suggested you become a fan too."

"P invited you to join the Facebook group "como invitar a TODOS tus amigos a grupos/eventos/aplicaciones DE UNA! (2)"."

I got these emails today within seconds of each other. I don't know this language. Keep in mind that I know this person from a virtual world only, and never even met them there. They added me because they recognize my name.

^I would definitely turn off email notification btw. FB, by default, sends email about too many damn things.

That said, not sure what to suggest about your "virtual world" acquaintance. I believe you can perma-ban/ignore people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I think it's just the amazement that someone would actually send out invites to groups like that. I should "turn her off" but I forget and am too lazy to log in just to do it.