• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you quest for in life?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I want a house that I can and build/remodel and design that would be so artistic as to be photographed for a home design magazine (but that in itself is not the aim). It's a passion that does not spring from materialism. I'm not a very creative person, but I am when it comes to home design. It is an extremely exciting creative outlet for me. Possibly the most exciting.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
and a freezer, for all the frozen yoghurt making up a good part of my daily meals

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I quest for the sort of faith that It'll all be okay no matter what. I've had glimpses of that kind of perfect, enveloping faith but I want to foster a more permanent version of it.

I quest for my true identity and bringing my actions and identity into congruency.

I quest for unconditional love for everything and everyone.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ur picture is bogus chunes, it only works with nervous/sad eaters!

+Chocolate'd work better, physiologically speaking

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I quest for:
A healthy and happy son.
A heart that is always followed, with my head never far behind.
Finding a career that I enjoy.
Life, in general.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
A heart that is always followed, with my head never far behind.
oh right, this reminds me

. and a stock of replacement organs/gene+undifferenciated cells and tissue replacement therapy
always useful

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I quest for truth.
I quest for the hidden secrets not yet known to public.
I quest for spirit.
I quest for my ideal self.
I quest for what is right.
I quest for time.
I quest for my wife.
I don't quest for what i already have. I don't quest for what I know.

Did you think of that in landscaping class, or interior decorating?

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
this is a hard and very interesting question.

i suppose i quest for the unknown, but at the same time i realize that it is an endless quest and my time and abilities are limited.

so while i'm here i quest for balance. i quest for making the best out of a situation by thinking and communicating. i engage myself in projects in which i can give and take and move on when i feel i am no longer learning/ contributing.

my wish is that i have contributed to growth and also that i can maintain a balance in my life in order for it to be wholesome, enjoyable and not destructive.

chaoz

MBTI Type
GPSY
The quest itself is what I quest for in life in obtaining transcendence and enlightenment of my reality and experience across the spectrum of my very existence. Pushing my boundaries to new horizons I have yet to find or discover. Like the word question, so long as I have one, I'll be on a continuous quest.

Quest-I-On

That's a small bit of it anyways.

Cheers!
Chaoz

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Independence is all I ever wanted and all I ever do want.