• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Philosophical,insightful and stuffed with mushrooms. all together for one nice taste

KDude

i didn't like it (i lasted close to the end though). i read up on wikipedia afterwards, and some of the other episodes seem like it may be better..

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol you would probably have to be high to enjoy it

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
nah, you aint gotta be high, but it helps. Xavier is funny because he sounds like he's ad libbing some of the crap I hear on these boards, ESPECIALLY the NF forum...... dear lord!