• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tarot, fortune telling and prophecy

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
you called and aspect I simply googled and pasted.... these are standard aspects....

You can look at 3 astrologers and the core o Pluto conjunct Uranus will always be the same

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Pluto = Power and Transformation
Uranus = eccentricity, freedom and revolutionarry change...

What happens when those two fractions fuse together

Now bung in Pluto conjunct Uranus into google and check two or three sites to say what they say

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

A very happy dog?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ah you know that Pluto the planet was named after Pluto the cartoon dog? cleaver

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you believe anyone has any talent with these things? Do you think they are useful as a source of reflective thinking and archetypical conceptual reasoning?

No and no. But whatever rocks your boat. If people indulge in those practices, who am I to say they shouldn't.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE

Now bung in Pluto conjunct Uranus into google and check two or three sites to say what they say

I'm trying to keep a straight face, Tinks.

Don't make make me google, ahem, Uranus.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm trying to keep a straight face, Tinks.

Don't make make me google, ahem, Uranus.

try ;) besides in the US they don't pronounce it like that anymore :)

Seriously you ought to get a descriptor of power meets change... probably volitle, drastict, sudden.

Vientam was was on the last one...c 1965/66 Major changes in power structures and the likes

Don't worry... did you listen to the link I posted on the other thread, truely beutiful singer (singing the theme tune to the Mission)

P

Phantonym

Do you believe anyone has any talent with these things?
I tend to believe that people who are involved in something like this might believe that they have talent. Whether it actually is observational or interpretative skills, who knows. I certainly don't. What matters is what they do with the said "talent". Some use it for good, some for sinister intentions. Some only like to convince others that they do have the "talent".

I haven't experienced any "thing" such as the fulfillment of any fortune telling or prophecy myself. So, I can't really say with conviction that I do or do not believe in this. I'd like to leave things open, though.

Do you think they are useful as a source of reflective thinking and archetypical conceptual reasoning?

Thinking is usually a good practice. Whatever people use to aid themselves with that and find purpose in might be good for them. I have a deck of Tarot, pretty pics, I might whip them out maybe once a year to have some laughs reading the descriptions, trying to find some patterns and just analyze myself, the world around me, what, who, when and where but I would never let it guide my life, consciously. I don't keep it up as a regular practice, for me it's nothing to do with prophesying.