First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    and dyslexia is the enemy, trust me, it's you that has the problem with my spelling not me
    My adice to you - deal with it
    I have dyslexia too. You're lazy.

Spell checker.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

and dyslexia is the enemy, trust me, it's you that has the problem with my spelling not me
    My adice to you - deal with it
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

I don't have dyslexia...I just can't spell...and yes, I am too lazy to spell check.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    I have dyslexia too. You're lazy.

Spell checker.
    No I just don't care - your problem not mine!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

I don't have dyslexia...I just can't spell...and yes, I am too lazy to spell check.
    yea!

All those J types trying to prevent you from communicating... well I bleive there are to G's in BUGGER OFF!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Me crystal ball tells me there will always be tiffs at Typo C between the spelling/gamer Nazis and the Dyslexic apathetic word sloths.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Me crystal ball tells me there will always be tiffs at Typo C between the spelling/gamer Nazis and the Dyslexic apathetic word sloths.
    Sweet heart, I'd have thought you could find better use for your balls than that :P I celebrate my N-ness

MBTI
    NICE

Only when Pluto is in conjunction with your arsehole. Sorry. Uranus.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Only when Pluto is in conjunction with your arsehole. Sorry. Uranus.
    itchiwawa

The aspects of Uranus to Pluto tend to be socially and generationally orientated; and the qualities, tendencies and attitudes associated with them are those which give a distinct conditioning tone to society during the period of the aspect.

The conjunction is quite rare, being made the last time around 1848, a time of social revolution in Europe and a time of great civil unrest and social change in Europe and America, and occurring again in the period of 1963-68.

The influence of these potent transpersonal planets is likely to be radical and far-reaching, setting a trend for the following century to develop and integrate, one which requires a long period of time for society to assimilate. In that sense, the influence is world-wide, and the period in which the close conjunction is made should be carefully analysed to perceive the essential thrust of this directive energy and the emergent trends for social development over the next hundred years.

With the cosmic periodic releasing of such powerful energies, the human reaction to them is varied and often polarised in response. These reveal the interface between the individual life and the collective life of a society. It is as though from a multiplicity of sources a new alluring voice is rising, which is revealing a new approach to life for society to absorb. Certain individuals respond enthusiastically to this new siren call, embracing 'the new way', and begin to group together as an influential minority within their own society. They then reflect the new ideas, impregnate society with them and act as transmitters of change. Broader social reaction to 'the new way' is often slow, apart from the inevitable reaction against the new trend; and often society attempts to use the power of its established structures to resist what appears to be a threatening impulse.

The influence of the conjunction is to initiate a new phase of social change; and during the 1963-68 aspect, it is that of a revolutionary new spirit in the air, extolling the virtues of individual rights and freedom, stimulating the need for the transformation of the existing social establishment and the breakdown of outdated and limiting social and national attitudes and engrained patterns of thinking.

For those who were (and still are) attuned and receptive to this visionary energy, there is a personal feeling of involvement in a vast process of evolutionary development occurring on earth, a feeling that their individual life is intimately linked with a vast plan slowly unfolding into manifestation, and that their lives are guided by some greater consciousness, participants in a planetary drama. AS a world-wide group held together by shared response, they collectively form a conduit for the new social approach to be mediated into human life and consciousness. Some reflect this in a more conscious manner, by seeking to manifest the overshadowing energy via deliberate meditation or occult rituals, etc..

What is of importance to this group is the respect and value of life in all of its forms, ranging from human life to animals, plants, all of the many appearances of Nature, and the abundant creativity of Earth. Life is viewed as essentially 'holy', to be cherished, respected, enjoyed and protected. It is a basic attitude to life that wants the highest quality of life for everyone, founded upon a balanced and careful relationship with the environment and the natural world, whereby human society moves from being a dangerous exploiter of nature's gifts to living in a more natural harmony. Individually, there is the need to develop as a unique person, free to live and express oneself within a peaceful, co-operative co-existence, to learn how to unfold innate potentiality without it infringing on the rights of others.

Some twenty years after the close conjunction, the attitudes released into the world at this time were still serving as a necessary social direction; and many pressure groups had been formed to further the progress of such causes. The succeeding century needs to see more development for the benefit of mankind.

Pluto conjunct Uranus

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Do you believe anyone has any talent with these things? Do you think they are useful as a source of reflective thinking and archetypical conceptual reasoning?

No and no .

MBTI
    NICE

itchiwawa

The aspects of Uranus to Pluto tend to be socially and generationally orientated; and the qualities, tendencies and attitudes associated with them are those which give a distinct conditioning tone to society during the period of the aspect.

The conjunction is quite rare, being made the last time around 1848, a time of social revolution in Europe and a time of great civil unrest and social change in Europe and America, and occurring again in the period of 1963-68.

The influence of these potent transpersonal planets is likely to be radical and far-reaching, setting a trend for the following century to develop and integrate, one which requires a long period of time for society to assimilate. In that sense, the influence is world-wide, and the period in which the close conjunction is made should be carefully analysed to perceive the essential thrust of this directive energy and the emergent trends for social development over the next hundred years.

With the cosmic periodic releasing of such powerful energies, the human reaction to them is varied and often polarised in response. These reveal the interface between the individual life and the collective life of a society. It is as though from a multiplicity of sources a new alluring voice is rising, which is revealing a new approach to life for society to absorb. Certain individuals respond enthusiastically to this new siren call, embracing 'the new way', and begin to group together as an influential minority within their own society. They then reflect the new ideas, impregnate society with them and act as transmitters of change. Broader social reaction to 'the new way' is often slow, apart from the inevitable reaction against the new trend; and often society attempts to use the power of its established structures to resist what appears to be a threatening impulse.

The influence of the conjunction is to initiate a new phase of social change; and during the 1963-68 aspect, it is that of a revolutionary new spirit in the air, extolling the virtues of individual rights and freedom, stimulating the need for the transformation of the existing social establishment and the breakdown of outdated and limiting social and national attitudes and engrained patterns of thinking.

For those who were (and still are) attuned and receptive to this visionary energy, there is a personal feeling of involvement in a vast process of evolutionary development occurring on earth, a feeling that their individual life is intimately linked with a vast plan slowly unfolding into manifestation, and that their lives are guided by some greater consciousness, participants in a planetary drama. AS a world-wide group held together by shared response, they collectively form a conduit for the new social approach to be mediated into human life and consciousness. Some reflect this in a more conscious manner, by seeking to manifest the overshadowing energy via deliberate meditation or occult rituals, etc..

What is of importance to this group is the respect and value of life in all of its forms, ranging from human life to animals, plants, all of the many appearances of Nature, and the abundant creativity of Earth. Life is viewed as essentially 'holy', to be cherished, respected, enjoyed and protected. It is a basic attitude to life that wants the highest quality of life for everyone, founded upon a balanced and careful relationship with the environment and the natural world, whereby human society moves from being a dangerous exploiter of nature's gifts to living in a more natural harmony. Individually, there is the need to develop as a unique person, free to live and express oneself within a peaceful, co-operative co-existence, to learn how to unfold innate potentiality without it infringing on the rights of others.

Some twenty years after the close conjunction, the attitudes released into the world at this time were still serving as a necessary social direction; and many pressure groups had been formed to further the progress of such causes. The succeeding century needs to see more development for the benefit of mankind.

Pluto conjunct Uranus

How the fuck did you write that in one minute?