User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: If you....

ThatGirl

Default If you....

Died and found out there really was a god, and you are standing before him. What would your argument be? How do you think you would be judged?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Favorably.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Argument: Who are you? Why did I have to die to see you? What's the purpose? Why did we invented the word why if you didn't want us to ask this and more questions buddy ol' pal?

Judgement: Not hell, or heaven, just he'll kick my ass back to Earth for another lesson.

MBTI
    INTJ

That depends. On what factors do I think he is judging me? What do I think he finds favorable?
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

ThatGirl

That is the point. Now answer the question people!

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Favorably.
    +1

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

i reckon will god will will be impressed by the people who have challenged him but have still lived a good decent life. The people who just want to know if there is a god or not just for the sake of knowing will be respected by any real god.

lol sometimes i think that maybe it will turn out god is a objectivist.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Questions like this are why it is important to become at peace with yourself, and how you are living your life.

Once you accomplish that, I believe the path to salvation is simply a matter of moving forward and being thankful for each day, meeting your responsibilities to yourself and those that are dependent on you (if any), and using your gifts for the greater good. I would live my life this way whether final judgement by the Almighty was known to be certain OR known to be a non-issue. I live that way for ME. I like to sleep well at night.

I do not know when I will breathe my final breath. I cannot plan as to what I need to accomplish to be considered worthty in the eyes of the Almighty by trying to accomplish "X" amount of good by date "Y."

All I can do is live each day to the fullest, and live it the right way, to the best of my ability.

As I understand it, only the penitent man shall pass through the pearly gates. I truly am sorry for whatever transgressions I am not able to close out of my book of business before my passing, and I think that the Almighty will accept a sincere apology, because it is coming from someone who is less than perfect...a human.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

My argument? I would argue virtually everything under the sun, and quite a few things that aren't. If god has infinite time and has chosen to speak with me personally, oh trust me I'll be having a nice long conversation XD

How will I be judged though? Well all things considered, probably not too well, but hei, I did my best with whot tools and information I was provided with, can't really ask for more than that. I wasn't really built capable of blind faith, so if I'm judged poorly because I can't blindly believe the first religion I hear about, then I kind of am not that interested in gaining favor with that in the first place.

So really, I'd rather just learn and understand as much as I could, before I get my merry butt sent packing to hell or whotever.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

it would go something like

"oh cool, so there IS a god! I have so many questions for you! Is there a Mrs God? What are your thoughts on televangilism? Do you really think we should avoid eating animals with cloven hooves? How did the universe begin? Are there other universes? Can I be reincarnated as a dude so that I get to see what that's like? Where did you come from? How old are you?...." and on and on and on...

I would probably get smited just to make me shut up
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett