• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another Dimension(s)?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The same, that time isn't a physical aspect of science, but space changes, and time is a tool for defining that change.

So we have the same opinion, just a difference in perspective. See the irony though, pretty cool. :D

Oh. Then I agree with you :D

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting.

I try to describe what 2D time would be like, here:
BDMNQR Essays: Math & Science

A little further down, I propose a third kind of dimension (after space and time), which would encompass all the parallel realities.
BDMNQR Essays: Math & Science

It ties into the religious concept, as a sort of reflection of the Trinity.

I would believe that god would "inhabit" (if you could even call it that) the "primeval realm" Brian Greene spoke of in The Elegant Universe. Even if you go below the Planck length, then space and time lose their meaning, showing that superstrings also make up the "fabric of spacetime", and are imbedded in something that is not spacetime. Hence, there is more than just the visible world.

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
goodness i love time and space theories.
like other people have said though, you cant do anything about it. just left to dream :]
i find it possible. im not saying im a time traveler but i believe on other universes [multiple universe theory] where our lives were lived out in different ways there has got to be one where time travel exists. that is though depending if the multiple universe theory is plausible.