User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Dimension(s)?

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    The same, that time isn't a physical aspect of science, but space changes, and time is a tool for defining that change.

So we have the same opinion, just a difference in perspective. See the irony though, pretty cool.
    Oh. Then I agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    A Two-Time Universe? Physicist Explores How Second Dimension of Time Could Unify Physics Laws

(This is the text I found with non - religious references)

God Standard Time

(This is the text I found with many religious references)

You might want to check out this trilogy

"I can travel through time, and I do ... at the unremarkable rate of one second per second."
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

548 sp/sx

I try to describe what 2D time would be like, here:
    BDMNQR Essays: Math & Science

A little further down, I propose a third kind of dimension (after space and time), which would encompass all the parallel realities.
    BDMNQR Essays: Math & Science

It ties into the religious concept, as a sort of reflection of the Trinity.

I would believe that god would "inhabit" (if you could even call it that) the "primeval realm" Brian Greene spoke of in The Elegant Universe. Even if you go below the Planck length, then space and time lose their meaning, showing that superstrings also make up the "fabric of spacetime", and are imbedded in something that is not spacetime. Hence, there is more than just the visible world.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

goodness i love time and space theories.
    like other people have said though, you cant do anything about it. just left to dream :]
    i find it possible. im not saying im a time traveler but i believe on other universes [multiple universe theory] where our lives were lived out in different ways there has got to be one where time travel exists. that is though depending if the multiple universe theory is plausible.
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.