• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is your Religion your Race?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
And they seem particularly hard on those who convert to Christianity. That is seen as a betrayal, and overrrides the physical lineage. I have heard from missionaries that the state of Israel will accept atheists, and even for people to hold some eastern concepts but not converts to Christianity.

This may be because many Jewish sects consider Christianity a form of idolatry while two of the main Eastern religions (Islam and Buddhism) are not.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Excuse me but I'd suggest you stop hating on Christians, Christendom bequeathed all you and I know to the world, almost everything which is in existence today can be traced back to either originating within the Christian tradition or as a reaction to it and it all worked out through reciprocity.

The middle ages were a violent time and you are confusing to readily and too easily questions of temporal power and conquest and the tradition as a whole, very convenient if all your intent on doing is hating on Christianity itself. Well done.

Some of your other posts are well thought out and intelligent. I even liked you. However, this stupid self absorbed crap is rude, inaccurate and doesn't represent most Christians attitude and point of view, nor most sane people's. Please, get a fucken grip and conduct yourself properly.

Its not your love of the gospel Mathew that make people think you are anti-Semitic there is something else that my intuition red flagged earlier. Either that or you are a total overreactor and you need to check your Fi or take it easy on the drinking.

Jews have been heavily persecuted as well as the Irish. If you can be Irish and not see this/sympathize then you got some major blind spots. Never understood the animosity of some "Christians" when the bible says the Jews are God's chosen people and notes Jesus was a Jew but then they start hating; always thought it was an F dom irrational response of the ignorant.

Is it jealousy? Why the hate or animosity? Whats the fucken point of the thread in the first place of how a religious group whats to conduct its own right to associate/disassociate? Why am I even asking when I know how you will answer?

Lark

Some of your other posts are well thought out and intelligent. I even liked you. However, this stupid self absorbed crap is rude, inaccurate and doesn't represent most Christians attitude and point of view, nor most sane people's. Please, get a fucken grip and conduct yourself properly.

Its not your love of the gospel Mathew that make people think you are anti-Semitic there is something else that my intuition red flagged earlier. Either that or you are a total overreactor and you need to check your Fi or take it easy on the drinking.

Jews have been heavily persecuted as well as the Irish. If you can be Irish and not see this/sympathize then you got some major blind spots. Never understood the animosity of some "Christians" when the bible says the Jews are God's chosen people and notes Jesus was a Jew but then they start hating; always thought it was an F dom irrational response of the ignorant.

Is it jealousy? Why the hate or animosity? Whats the fucken point of the thread in the first place of how a religious group whats to conduct its own right to associate/disassociate? Why am I even asking when I know how you will answer?

Oh yeah, that's a pretty balanced and proportionate reply dont you think?

I'm afraid I do see red on the continual running down of Christendom and Christianity, I'm unsure how or why anti-semitism comes into that, unless its anti-semitic to profess the views that Christianity is too often run down with continual references to its darkest hour and complete ommission of all its positive contributions to humankind.

There's no jealousy, hate or animosity other than what you're projecting but sure, dont know why I answer rhetorical questions fielded for the benefit of friends in the gallery anyway...

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I hope so.

Maybe its a European thing and its not like in America where if someone starts talking like this you know where they are really coming form.

Consider trying the ardent atheists they love to talk shit about Christians and many seem to like this form of emotional discussion.

Lark

I hope so.

Maybe its a European thing and its not like in America where if someone starts talking like this you know where they are really coming form.

Consider trying the ardent atheists they love to talk shit about Christians and many seem to like this form of emotional discussion.

I dont understand a word of this, now is it just me or did you type that in anger?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Oddly enough yes, my religion happens to be called "wyte-boiz".

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Excuse me but I'd suggest you stop hating on Christians, Christendom bequeathed all you and I know to the world, almost everything which is in existence today can be traced back to either originating within the Christian tradition or as a reaction to it and it all worked out through reciprocity.
Pointing out a fact of history is not "hating," it's knowing history.

And I don't know what point you're attempting to make.

Are you trying to say the Judaism would not exist without Christianity?