User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Sin and MBTI

Well as of now, parishes can choose to which rite of the mass they offer. Personally I prefer the Tridentine Mass over Novous Ordo, although I've seen a few good Latin Novous Ordo masses before.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    Not really familiar with FSSP, but SSPX is nuts. Borderline heretical, even by my traditional, orthodox, conservative standards. I think Latin Mass should be offered to congregations (and they often are), but not mandatory. For international purposes, the universal Mass was a good thing.
    I agree SSPX is verging on sedevacantism (probably lots of closet sedes though)

I have never been to a Tridentine Mass, only a NO Latin Mass, but I am dying to go to one because I agree with the traditional Catholic way of things. The closest Mass is almost 20 miles away though, and I don't drive. I've been thinking about bugging the four local parishes to see how they would react to the proposition. I think some members of SSPX also claim that Novus Ordo Sacraments are invalid.