• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Aura

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
... Vibrations are also how psycs talk about seeing the past... they talk about both plains being a head turn off each other... its jsut a different way of looking.

Many esotiric subjects talk of virbrations...

Music, light, numbers all have a vibration, tarrot links up to numbers as does astrology.... technically I think it's why music is so powerful at evokign music... a fair few musicians are pretty good mathematicians - because they get the sequencial patterns of numbers and their vibrations.... light is the same.

Sorry I don't actualy know enough technicalyl to really discuss this with you much

What can you tell me about numerology, and its relation to music?

Would being born at a particular time, of a particular year have any relation to what vibration/aura one would be at?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
What can you tell me about numerology, and its relation to music?

Would being born at a particular time, of a particular year have any relation to what vibration/aura one would be at?

All occult subjects are interelated....

Musical notes have a numebrical harmonic vibration, this can be used to communicate things...

The Knights Templar used to send messages that way, Roslyn Chapel has encoded musical messages chisseled into the stone (I think there was a documentary on it). So the numbers when played are keepers of ancient music not heard for centuries....

Planets have a numerical vibration too... I don't know for sure how they fit in, to be honest not really thought about it.

Tarrot is more obvious as the cards themselves are are numerical as well as pictorial. Hence they translate.

If you boil stuff down the only pure language is mathematics.....thats why computers work so well... based on the universal lanuguage.... IMO....

Globablly geeks can communicate without words they can use mathematical notation. Chess is a bit like that too... you don't need a translator, because it's mathematic, as is music.

Rythem itself is expresses as a numerial ratio.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
aka the chakra. I got a brief introduction to this by my naturopathic doctor who noticed that mine was huge. Since then I've gotten an abstract understanding of what this. It seems to be hard to describe in layman's terms. I can let it all go, or I can protect it. Sometimes I can't do this. It's a skill in development.

I think some "awkward" people just have a huge aura and don't know how to contain it, so they spew their energy onto other people and throughout the room.

But it's weird--I don't know if people will notice if they're not looking at you.

Does anyone know anything about this?

what is the question here now?

chakras are generally described as psycho-energetic transformers between different levels of consciousness. Personally, I've always preferred to called them "organs of subtle body anatomy" [along with nadis, bindus, meridians, acupuncture points, dan tiens, and whatever else]

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Are all Auras equal?
No. Different auras contain different things and in different quantities and strengths.

Auras are vibrations?

Auras can partially be understood or described in terms of vibrations. "subtler energy vibrates more strongly/intensely" or something like that. I prefer the answer that "different layers of the aura are different portions of your being existing on different levels of consciousness". Some people really like attaching vibration to different levels of consciousness, personally I don't generally use that myself.

ps. there are other older threads on this topic too, not just the one tinkerbell linked to

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Are all Auras equal?

Not at all. Some are very complementary between each other and others don't mesh well at all. In fact this is a partial cause of why some people just can't get along.