• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Horoscopes

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
One question though i done an natal chart ages ago and I have sagittarius sun, mercury and mars with aries moon why am I so shy and reserved with probably the most positive outgoing signs

I all the planets are south of the horizon OR if Saturn is walloping them, you will loose a lot of energy.. Saturn can really change an otherwise bubbly chart...if most of your planets are in say Capricorn, then you would be shy and reserved... lots of reasons for that... also you may not be fully expersing your chart yet...

That said I can't tell from what you have said here, you need to consider the chart as a whole

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Actually:

Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Sagittarius

Sun is in 00 Degrees Aries.

Moon is in 29 Degrees Pisces.

Mercury is in 17 Degrees Aries.

Venus is in 21 Degrees Aries.

Mars is in 04 Degrees Taurus.

Jupiter is in 09 Degrees Aquarius.

Saturn is in 27 Degrees Scorpio.

Uranus is in 17 Degrees Sagittarius.

Neptune is in 03 Degrees Capricorn.

Pluto is in 04 Degrees Scorpio.

N. Node is in 19 Degrees Taurus.

Whatever that means according to the shit. :)

You have moon in Pisces, and an anaretic degree - moon in piscies means you are emotionally atracted to women who are empathetic, emotional and have piscesean qualities.... It doesn't mean you will end up with a pisces, but it means you value how they are... so in all possibility you would do fairly well with one.

Pisces moons are very emotional, you are likely to be a very emotional person, however at 29 degrees you struggle with it, and it's likely to cause you crisis - you likely feel uncomfortable abou beign SO emotional

You have a lot of water in your chart... which again is emotional...

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I like Pisces people too and I think we get long pretty good, but they always say that Pisces and Aries aren't a good combination...

you can have a good combination with any sign comparision if you are super tollerant... some horoscopes will be easier so less so...

You ahve venus in psces yes you will get along with a fairly balanced pisces, you would feel drowned perhaps will a full on Pisces... Venus can be about expressing as well as receiving.

As for the Arrow = MC... point of your career... It is in pisces because its a methematic point not a planet, it's calculated as such from the time of birth...

If you look at it's ruler (ruler of pisces)... look at Jupier in Virgo - which is in your 3rd house (short distrance travel, neighbourhood etc), and Virgo busienss, detail, earthy... Neptune rules Pisces too so very etherial opportunities.. I said yesterday career for you would be different...

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
I all the planets are south of the horizon OR if Saturn is walloping them, you will loose a lot of energy.. Saturn can really change an otherwise bubbly chart...if most of your planets are in say Capricorn, then you would be shy and reserved... lots of reasons for that... also you may not be fully expersing your chart yet...

That said I can't tell from what you have said here, you need to consider the chart as a whole

I actually realised I have a mercury sagittarius natal retrograde which probably over takes the rest of my chart which is nearly all fire

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You have moon in Pisces, and an anaretic degree - moon in piscies means you are emotionally atracted to women who are empathetic, emotional and have piscesean qualities.... It doesn't mean you will end up with a pisces, but it means you value how they are... so in all possibility you would do fairly well with one.

Pisces moons are very emotional, you are likely to be a very emotional person, however at 29 degrees you struggle with it, and it's likely to cause you crisis - you likely feel uncomfortable abou beign SO emotional

You have a lot of water in your chart... which again is emotional...

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

:laugh:

That's the only thing that came to mind.