• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Horoscopes

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
LOL bless you....

Allow you F to develop right for you, sod society.... but do work at it too, you need to have some Fness to be a rounded person..but don't feel the need to be too googy just for other people... you seem realy cool so don't screw with yourself too much - pleanty of other people will want to do that for you.

Thanks for the advice :) And again, I'm just curious, can you guess how I'm gonna die? :D

Lark

I personally follow the New Chinese Horoscope and the New Astrology which has both western and Chinese astrological signs in it, I'm a Taurus-Goat.

The thing about astrological signs is that its a very early form of typology, its not unreasonable to assume that a very general typology which divided people by seasons and times of year would be accurate, children born in the winter and summer will have different childhoods because people are more or less inclined to in the home with them or outside doing work outside, that's a generalisation and not exactly as articulate as it could be put but hopefully its clear enough.

I dont think that its any the less accurate than some typologies, its fun and I wouldnt base serious life changing decisions on any typology altogether without reference to some other objective criteria.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I personally follow the New Chinese Horoscope and the New Astrology which has both western and Chinese astrological signs in it, I'm a Taurus-Goat.

The thing about astrological signs is that its a very early form of typology, its not unreasonable to assume that a very general typology which divided people by seasons and times of year would be accurate, children born in the winter and summer will have different childhoods because people are more or less inclined to in the home with them or outside doing work outside, that's a generalisation and not exactly as articulate as it could be put but hopefully its clear enough.

I dont think that its any the less accurate than some typologies, its fun and I wouldnt base serious life changing decisions on any typology altogether without reference to some other objective criteria.

Actually the link is far more embarrasing.... Jung was an astrologer... :D

The whole thing about external chracter hiding and internal caracter.

Aries rising = fiesty on the ourside... Libra descending = harmony in relationships...
Virgo rising = businesses likes and analytical = Pisces Decending = soft and squashy

Etc...

Astrology is a combination of 10 planets, 12 houses and 12 signs, and 5 + aspects... makes multiple of millions of possibilities.

Astrology goes back further...
MBTI relates to Plato definitions and to Galens humours... which are focus around astrology as the sciences we not split at this point...

I'm not hugely up on astrological history but you get the gist

Mole

Permabanned
gonna love this one Victor

Carl Jung&Astrology

Oh my God, oh my God, Jung was not only an astrologer but an alchemist as well.

Jung, the father of MBTI, was an astrologer and an alchemist.

The Enlightenment gave as astronomy instead of astrology and chemistry instead of alchemy.

The modern world is based on astronomy and chemistry and yet Jung took us back to astrology, alchemy and MBTI.

No wonder Jung was attracted to the great German pageant. Two thousand party officials packed in the Zeppelin Wiese with their twenty-one thousand flags unfurled in the searchlights like a forest of weird trees...until under the mystic lights and at the sound of the magic words of the Austrian, they were merged completely in the Germanic herd.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
i've read a lot about astrology and people in my experience to fit their star sign quite well, but horoscopes seem a bit random.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
One question though i done an natal chart ages ago and I have sagittarius sun, mercury and mars with aries moon why am I so shy and reserved with probably the most positive outgoing signs

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I know horoscopes and astrology can have it's layers of dinosaur bullshit, but check this out:

I'm an Aries, and I will say this:

At the moment, like 70% of the ladies I meet (everywhere imaginable) end up being a Pisces. Coincidence? How can that be explained aye?

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
I like Pisces people too and I think we get long pretty good, but they always say that Pisces and Aries aren't a good combination...

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know horoscopes and astrology can have it's layers of dinosaur bullshit, but check this out:

At the moment, like 70% of the ladies I meet (everywhere imaginable) end up being a Pisces. Coincidence? How can that be explained aye?

Could be you have Venus in Pisces.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True, I'm always having problems with my honesty.

Sagittarius Moon tends to tell on itself, too -- my strong advice is, don't do things that have to be kept secret. You will tell on yourself. :yes:

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Actually:

Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Sagittarius

Sun is in 00 Degrees Aries.

Moon is in 29 Degrees Pisces.

Mercury is in 17 Degrees Aries.

Venus is in 21 Degrees Aries.

Mars is in 04 Degrees Taurus.

Jupiter is in 09 Degrees Aquarius.

Saturn is in 27 Degrees Scorpio.

Uranus is in 17 Degrees Sagittarius.

Neptune is in 03 Degrees Capricorn.

Pluto is in 04 Degrees Scorpio.

N. Node is in 19 Degrees Taurus.

Whatever that means according to the shit. :)

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9

I have Venus in Pisces. Does that change the whole fact that my relationship with Pisces can't be very succesful?

P.S. What does the arrow mean? Does it mean your actual horoscope? Because it doesn't match. In my chart it is on Pisces, but my actual horoscope sign is Aries. Now I'm pretty confused :D

Mole

Permabanned

Well I am interested in the Audi, so everywhere I look, I see Audis.

But before I took an interest in Audi, I never saw an Audi.

The number of Audis remained the same and all that happened is that my interest, my attention, changed.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP

You are not JUST an Aries... there are 10 planets involved in astrology, Mecury and Venus travel close to the sun, it is likely you have planets in Piscese... even if you have not Uranus is transisting Pisces and it may be makign aspects to a personal planet... you may also have moon in pisces...

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I am interested in the Audi, so everywhere I look, I see Audis.

But before I took an interest in Audi, I never saw an Audi.

The number of Audis remained the same and all that happened is that my interest, my attention, changed.

Good point. (And very illustrative of Ni, on a side note.)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
i've read a lot about astrology and people in my experience to fit their star sign quite well, but horoscopes seem a bit random.

yes they are bacause they are writeen for mass market.

And Aries horoscope is written for 0 degree Aries rising... nothing about Sun sign... the reality is that the Sun is so powerful for people tyicallt hoscopes will give you something...

Depending on your risign sign and degree of risign - you've likely been reading the wrong horoscope...