• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Horoscopes

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Sadly you need to study it... and learn it.

Debbie Kempton- Smith is the best starter book, she explains it well for totaly beginers...

To be honest with you - I'd be careful getting stuck into it, it can be so absorbing that it will distract you from doing other stuff. Kind of the more you learn the more you want to learn, hence I dont' recommend it really.

I put my info into the same thing Run put his into, and it spat up this crazy thing!

Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 63%

It's like... an octopus threw up itself... or something...

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Lol is that your default passive-aggressive insult?

Heaven forbid X. Heaven forbid Y.

Creative, aren't we?

Heaven forbid you have a novel thought...

he's pissed that I wont let me J me...., you know how much J types love it when you don't do the sumbissive thing.
He then opts to attack people not thier opinions, and managed to get himself sulked into details that were irelevant to the topic rather than figuring out

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OK Run

You have Jupiter opposite Venus (another person to watch out for diabetes).... But it also screws with values, Jupiter is with Urnaus... it's like you could make a fortune and loose it and vice versa. almost like you have weird values for money and venusian qualities.

The full force I'm gonna be right is Sun opposite Pluto - you need to watch that, big time, it can totally irk other people.

You have an unaspected Mars (can only just see the detail) so I might not be fully right, you may have issues around controling your agression and anger. Do sports it will help

Cool, even the stars say I'm a mess. :D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I remember looking at the character I should have according to the stars. I'm a capricorn and they...

- value efficiency most of all
- don't have imagination
- hate traveling

I'm an anti-capricorn. Whenever the horoscope says I'd have a calm day, I brace myself :D

No, I don't really do that. I'm totally convinced the stars have no influence on us. One exception: the Sun, without which we wouldn't be here.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Long ago I have posted a thread why I think that astrology is nonsense.
So here are reasons why I tend to think that this.

Link

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hi

thought I would share a few links for hosocope pages that are particularly good.

Note that horoscopes are mass market astrology so generalist, real astrologers who write them use the same process of analysis, but journos who pretend write nonsence

So the three of the best....

Susan Miller - best horoscopes on the web.... (Dec will be up tomorrow)
Astrology : AstrologyZone : Susan Miller's Astrology Zone

Penny Thornton - former astrologer to Pricess Dianna, not a bad astrologers

Welcome To Penny Thornton's Astrolutely.com

Adrian Ross Duncan, Psycological astrologer, he is very impressive

Free daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscopes

Enjoy

Lis

Do you read these for your sun sign or for your rising sign?

Snow Turtle

Long ago I have posted a thread why I think that astrology is nonsense.
So here are reasons why I tend to think that this.

Link

1. Why is this a problem?
2. Why is this a problem?
3. It's based on birth place and time. Neither, are really controllable.
4. Again, based on date of birth... (Focus is on you moving away/not the planets acting out of 'sync')
5. Are you sure that astrology deals with the constellations? I've heard of discussions between planets at certain angles, but as for actual constellations (i.e. stars), apart from the sun, there is very little dealing with outside stars.

It does sort of make you wonder where the house names come from though.

6. Again, same problem with number 5.
7. Guess, the most significant planets are those within our system. I'm sure you can create a more accurate system with detailed information, but astrology seems to be messy enough with just 8 planets (9 because Pluto is still included. It is deemed as significant.)
8. Create a new system.

Based off shallow understanding.

Mole

Permabanned
Based off shallow understanding.

The odd thing is that just as we are about to put the Kepler telescope into space, we are interested in astrology which was invented when we thought the Sun went round the Earth, when we had no idea we were part of the galaxy called the Milky Way, and no idea that the space between the galaxies is expanding at an accelerating rate.

Astrology was invented when we were completely ignorant of our place among the stars.

And further we know today that astrology is a well worked confidence trick.

So how can we believe in astrology and astronomy? Surely the cognitive dissonance is too painful.

Astrology can only be believed by doing damage to our intellectual integrity, by denying part of what we know. Surely this is pathological.

Unless of course astrology is being deliberately used to harm others.