• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Horoscopes

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah! I'm very artistic. I draw, I paint, I write, I almost do everything you could call artistic. I only can't play music. I'm pretty bad at that.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah! I'm very artistic. I draw, I paint, I write, I almost do everything you could call artistic. I only can't play music. I'm pretty bad at that.

Jupiter would make you veyr prolific, Jupiter likes big things so likely to be a agreat way for you to expand as a person.

You may also be a particularly talented writer if you choose to do so (in Virgo), or very detailed art.... It's liable to be a tremendous outlet if you ever need one

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
That's fun. :D So I'll become some kind of Jim Morrisson? Awesome!

skoop.jpg

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd gues its either in a fix sign or aspecting Pluto... never admit to being wrong - can be hugely annoying living with someone who can't bend

Yeah, I have a chart hiding somewhere at home, but I'm at work so I can't reference it right now.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
No not if you don't do music, Jim Morrison was into music, youa re into Art...

Your chart is pretty passive, you wait for things to happen to you.
and this says you are a T type, very reserved emotionally... :D

Surf for Saturn opposite Moon
be careful of overindulgence on sugars and the like, you may end up with diabetise unless you manage yourself (its a possibility not a probability).

you feel most centred at home, where you feel you can relax and be at ease emotionally, quite the nester.

Very into service, you may have long haul health conditions, you have a lot of planet in your 6th house that rules the service you do, servants you have (ie staff), health and small animals. These areas will be important to you

Atracted to powerful realtionships

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, I have a chart hiding somewhere at home, but I'm at work so I can't reference it right now.

dont' worry go onto astro.com, it gives you a mini profile for free and it doens't really spam you... maybe one marketing letter per year or something

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
So I'll be a rich, lazy and ill artist? Awesome! Unfortunately I'm going to study psychology and I'm afraid that I have very good genes so I guess I won't get ill either. I also can't sit still and I loooooove traveling.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
So I'll be a rich, lazy and ill artist? Awesome! Unfortunately I'm going to study psychology and I'm afraid that I have very good genes so I guess I won't get ill either. I also can't sit still and I loooooove traveling.

no but you will be of service in a health way wont you?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Probably, yeah. I'm going to study psychology, so yes.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Probably, yeah. I'm going to study psychology, so yes.

obviusly you've may not have chosen what after the study, but some form of care profession is a possibility, where you are providing care to people.

Psycology is a health related subject.

Don't get me wrong you could just as easily be in service doing something completely different...

can you see what I mean by it's difficult to see how an individual might use these combination descriptives:
Health
Pets
Service
Staff
as an individual you combine them to what you want...

Some people may have had a chronic helath condition, like asthma, or something, and worked with animals, which would have been a possibility too. You seem to be looking to play out your chart possitively, which is good

Lis

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dont' worry go onto astro.com, it gives you a mini profile for free and it doens't really spam you... maybe one marketing letter per year or something

Like this?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
OK Run

You have Jupiter opposite Venus (another person to watch out for diabetes).... But it also screws with values, Jupiter is with Urnaus... it's like you could make a fortune and loose it and vice versa. almost like you have weird values for money and venusian qualities.

The full force I'm gonna be right is Sun opposite Pluto - you need to watch that, big time, it can totally irk other people.

You have an unaspected Mars (can only just see the detail) so I might not be fully right, you may have issues around controling your agression and anger. Do sports it will help

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Technically they can indicate, but it would be hugely unethical It would require a precise birth time...

Basically look to the 8th house, it's rulers and the aspects caste and received by that, the quality and sign of that ruler. So plenty of information but can an astrologer give you a precise - you will get run over by a bus... but they may spot a more viloent death.

My mum has Pisces on the cusp of her 8th house (8th house = death mergers and taxes). Pisces is a water sign of the deepest, and also double bodied... BAsically an indication of a possible drowing, tehcnically she did drown as she was finally finished off by lung cancer (although that was a secondary), she then went to get burried on the wettest day evern, and her grave was pretty full of water. so in some respect she was then drowned again... the astrology symbolisim wasn't lost on me.

This could also have played out that she drowned swimming, sunk in a boat, etc etc... so even with aprediction, there are so many different ways that it can be fullfilled. And that was a realtively simple case

How do you find out this stuff?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
How do you find out this stuff?

Sadly you need to study it... and learn it.

Debbie Kempton- Smith is the best starter book, she explains it well for totaly beginers...

To be honest with you - I'd be careful getting stuck into it, it can be so absorbing that it will distract you from doing other stuff. Kind of the more you learn the more you want to learn, hence I dont' recommend it really.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Heaven forbid someone should "irk" people.

Lol is that your default passive-aggressive insult?

Heaven forbid X. Heaven forbid Y.

Creative, aren't we?

Heaven forbid you have a novel thought...