1. Why is this a problem?
2. Why is this a problem?
3. It's based on birth place and time. Neither, are really controllable.
4. Again, based on date of birth... (Focus is on you moving away/not the planets acting out of 'sync')
5. Are you sure that astrology deals with the constellations? I've heard of discussions between planets at certain angles, but as for actual constellations (i.e. stars), apart from the sun, there is very little dealing with outside stars.
It does sort of make you wonder where the house names come from though.
6. Again, same problem with number 5.
7. Guess, the most significant planets are those within our system. I'm sure you can create a more accurate system with detailed information, but astrology seems to be messy enough with just 8 planets (9 because Pluto is still included. It is deemed as significant.)
8. Create a new system.