User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: Horoscopes

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Yeah! I'm very artistic. I draw, I paint, I write, I almost do everything you could call artistic. I only can't play music. I'm pretty bad at that.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    Yeah! I'm very artistic. I draw, I paint, I write, I almost do everything you could call artistic. I only can't play music. I'm pretty bad at that.
    Jupiter would make you veyr prolific, Jupiter likes big things so likely to be a agreat way for you to expand as a person.

You may also be a particularly talented writer if you choose to do so (in Virgo), or very detailed art.... It's liable to be a tremendous outlet if you ever need one

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

That's fun. So I'll become some kind of Jim Morrisson? Awesome!

I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    I'd gues its either in a fix sign or aspecting Pluto... never admit to being wrong - can be hugely annoying living with someone who can't bend
    Yeah, I have a chart hiding somewhere at home, but I'm at work so I can't reference it right now.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

LOL horoscopes are BS
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    ENTP

No not if you don't do music, Jim Morrison was into music, youa re into Art...

Your chart is pretty passive, you wait for things to happen to you.
    and this says you are a T type, very reserved emotionally...

Surf for Saturn opposite Moon
    be careful of overindulgence on sugars and the like, you may end up with diabetise unless you manage yourself (its a possibility not a probability).

you feel most centred at home, where you feel you can relax and be at ease emotionally, quite the nester.

Very into service, you may have long haul health conditions, you have a lot of planet in your 6th house that rules the service you do, servants you have (ie staff), health and small animals. These areas will be important to you

Atracted to powerful realtionships

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Yeah, I have a chart hiding somewhere at home, but I'm at work so I can't reference it right now.
    dont' worry go onto astro.com, it gives you a mini profile for free and it doens't really spam you... maybe one marketing letter per year or something

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

So I'll be a rich, lazy and ill artist? Awesome! Unfortunately I'm going to study psychology and I'm afraid that I have very good genes so I guess I won't get ill either. I also can't sit still and I loooooove traveling.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    So I'll be a rich, lazy and ill artist? Awesome! Unfortunately I'm going to study psychology and I'm afraid that I have very good genes so I guess I won't get ill either. I also can't sit still and I loooooove traveling.
    no but you will be of service in a health way wont you?

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Probably, yeah. I'm going to study psychology, so yes.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here