User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Thread: Horoscopes

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    Let's search out what my 8th house is... It says Sagitarius.
    what house and sign is Jupier in?
    What planets are aspecting Jupiter?

How accurate is your time of birth. If it's not very accurate then you are waisting my time. Also what house system is it?

Jupiter often is diabetes related

MBTI
    ESFJ

Thanks Tinkerbell

I look at horoscopes for entertainment purposes .. So i went onto the first link and read mine for November, Woooo.

Hmmmm, interesting.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Full blown astrology works, in a fashion, horoscopes are the pulp fiction equivlent, if you figure out how they work with your own chart they can be fairly accurate.

Would I make full blown life deicsions by it? No I don't
    How does astrology work? Isn't it just some pseudoscience that attempts to make predictions about people's lives based on the month in which they were born?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Thanks Tinkerbell

I look at horoscopes for entertainment purposes .. So i went onto the first link and read mine for November, Woooo.

Hmmmm, interesting.
    the first link is very good, depending on your rising sign and degree you may be better off reading an alternative sign than your birth sign (but this gets complicated)

I look at H-scopes for pleasure really, although Susan M once predicted credit card fraud, and was spot on, and I saved myself 200 - which i may not have spotted without her prompt.

enjoy

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Jupiter is in V and in Virgo. It says that Sagittarius.8th house is in Placidus Orbs or something. I don't really get astrology, so you shouldn't be asking me too many hard questions. My time of birth is absolutely accurate (19:16).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP

Jupiter is in the 5th house. It says that Sagittarius.8th house is in Placidus Orbs or something. I don't really get astrology, so you shouldn't be asking me too many hard questions. My time of birth is absolutely accurate.

5th house is the house of sex, ale houses gambling and general debauchery... can show an artistic temprament.

You could die on the job, or drink yoruself into a stupor or loose at cards and pay the price. It's also the hosue of children so perhaps they will be the death of you

PLEASE don't take the above for real, I'm just reading what you are telling me and trust me you are leaving out a whole bunch of info that you cna't tell me because you don't know.

What sign is Jupiter in?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

It's in Virgo.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

apparently the sign I have Jupiter in makes me quite dogmatic when it comes to what I know and what I value.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

It's in Virgo.
    the computer says... You have a strong desire to be of service, and high religious or spiritual ideals. You may also have an obsession with detailed perfection.

Its in the 5th hosue of children, booze, sex etc....

Virgo is detial, Jupiter is expantion, Jupier is also beliefs...

It may be possible it would be booze/drug related....

Again take tounge in cheek, cna't really predict withouta full chart, besudes it takes a whole lot more analysis that I would do, better to use a very traditional astorlogy who can calcualte somethign called a hyleg

but I'm sure you can get the general jist...

Do you do arts/crafts etc?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    apparently the sign I have Jupiter in makes me quite dogmatic when it comes to what I know and what I value.
    I'd gues its either in a fix sign or aspecting Pluto... never admit to being wrong - can be hugely annoying living with someone who can't bend