MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    LOL bless you....

Allow you F to develop right for you, sod society.... but do work at it too, you need to have some Fness to be a rounded person..but don't feel the need to be too googy just for other people... you seem realy cool so don't screw with yourself too much - pleanty of other people will want to do that for you.
    Thanks for the advice And again, I'm just curious, can you guess how I'm gonna die?
    Oh yeah?

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I personally follow the New Chinese Horoscope and the New Astrology which has both western and Chinese astrological signs in it, I'm a Taurus-Goat.

The thing about astrological signs is that its a very early form of typology, its not unreasonable to assume that a very general typology which divided people by seasons and times of year would be accurate, children born in the winter and summer will have different childhoods because people are more or less inclined to in the home with them or outside doing work outside, that's a generalisation and not exactly as articulate as it could be put but hopefully its clear enough.

I dont think that its any the less accurate than some typologies, its fun and I wouldnt base serious life changing decisions on any typology altogether without reference to some other objective criteria.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by theaferist View Post
    Thanks for the advice And again, I'm just curious, can you guess how I'm gonna die?
    give over...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I personally follow the New Chinese Horoscope and the New Astrology which has both western and Chinese astrological signs in it, I'm a Taurus-Goat.

The thing about astrological signs is that its a very early form of typology, its not unreasonable to assume that a very general typology which divided people by seasons and times of year would be accurate, children born in the winter and summer will have different childhoods because people are more or less inclined to in the home with them or outside doing work outside, that's a generalisation and not exactly as articulate as it could be put but hopefully its clear enough.

I dont think that its any the less accurate than some typologies, its fun and I wouldnt base serious life changing decisions on any typology altogether without reference to some other objective criteria.
    Actually the link is far more embarrasing.... Jung was an astrologer...

The whole thing about external chracter hiding and internal caracter.

Aries rising = fiesty on the ourside... Libra descending = harmony in relationships...
    Virgo rising = businesses likes and analytical = Pisces Decending = soft and squashy

Etc...

Astrology is a combination of 10 planets, 12 houses and 12 signs, and 5 + aspects... makes multiple of millions of possibilities.

Astrology goes back further...
    MBTI relates to Plato definitions and to Galens humours... which are focus around astrology as the sciences we not split at this point...

I'm not hugely up on astrological history but you get the gist

Actually the link is far more embarrasing.... Jung was an astrologer.
    Jung, the father of MBTI, was an astrologer?

Oh my God!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Jung, the father of MBTI, was an astrologer?

Oh my God!
    gonna love this one Victor

Carl Jung&Astrology

gonna love this one Victor

Carl Jung&Astrology
    Oh my God, oh my God, Jung was not only an astrologer but an alchemist as well.

Jung, the father of MBTI, was an astrologer and an alchemist.

The Enlightenment gave as astronomy instead of astrology and chemistry instead of alchemy.

The modern world is based on astronomy and chemistry and yet Jung took us back to astrology, alchemy and MBTI.

No wonder Jung was attracted to the great German pageant. Two thousand party officials packed in the Zeppelin Wiese with their twenty-one thousand flags unfurled in the searchlights like a forest of weird trees...until under the mystic lights and at the sound of the magic words of the Austrian, they were merged completely in the Germanic herd.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

i've read a lot about astrology and people in my experience to fit their star sign quite well, but horoscopes seem a bit random.

Quote Originally Posted by human101 View Post
    i've read a lot about astrology and people in my experience to fit their star sign quite well.
    This is a well known confidence trick.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

One question though i done an natal chart ages ago and I have sagittarius sun, mercury and mars with aries moon why am I so shy and reserved with probably the most positive outgoing signs