User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Thread: Horoscopes

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm happy to look at it, your chart is pretty damned complex, and difficult so I can read it from here if it's helpful... I'm not sure if you are just experimenting or you are actually interested? As I said above you have some pretty full on challenges

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    I'm happy to look at it, your chart is pretty damned complex, and difficult so I can read it from here if it's helpful... I'm not sure if you are just experimenting or you are actually interested? As I said above you have some pretty full on challenges
    It looked interesting so I looked into it, they had the chart and it allowed me to click to see what everything meant, but was extremely frustrating about it was that when I was going through trying to cite that entire argument, it was hard look back at the definitions that I was previously looking at!

But yes, I am actually interested in looking at it in full, seeing as it isn't just the arbitrary birthday=X thing.

MBTI
    ENTP

Pm-ing you

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Wow Tinkerbell I'm impressed! How long have you been learning about this stuff?

P.S. I checked my short description and I think it only half matched, it seemed that they made me more as F, but I'm pretty sure I'm T. But they can't be wrong, can they?

Oh yeah?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

all i can say is that i know i have a sun-jupiter conjunction in Aquarius (i remember that me did likes that description) in house 12 (me did't likes that one). there was also a moon in scorpio and a mars in taurus - a fun half square or so. oh, and a sun/jupiter-uranus-saturnus triangle thingy.
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    ENTP

hi

Wow you have two unaspected planets...

Jupiter = very honest to the point that it will get you into trouble.

Sautrn = you are likely to have rather strange professions (there may be more than one).

Your rising is in cancer, so very emotional... but there is plenty T ness in there...

You have Sun and Mercury in Aires, which is pretty fiesty, independant and very much masculine energy (so quite T type)... you are likely to be a do-er, and rather driven... if somewhat hot headed. Its in your 10th house of career....

Moon is in saggie which is very optimisitc, you are likely to be a real optimist... FYI - strong Jupiter, Moon in Saggie = eternal optimisim... ENTP profile I'd say

You are likely to be really creative... Venus is in Pisces which is and emotional and very snuggly, but it's aspected by Uranus... wich means you are likely to want independance within your relationship and some degree of eccentricity... possibly attracted to intersting/unusal types

Mars in aqua, is pretty freindly, and use to networking and being freindly with people... it's aspecting moon, so you are likely to be emotional driven. I'd say a T type with strong F function....

You may be quite emotionally driven, or potentially do things for women in some way. Saturn is in aquarius too so I wonder if you will do something technology related....

Jupiter is in Virgo, so very detail orientated, and very good at local networking... I think this is the chart of a good communicator, both localy and further afield... do you write?

You have two slower planets in Capricorn in the 6th house, wich may lead you to look after animals or do something around healing or health subjects....

Thats just a quick skim

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    hi

Wow you have two unaspected planets...

Jupiter = very honest to the point that it will get you into trouble.

Sautrn = you are likely to have rather strange professions (there may be more than one).

Your rising is in cancer, so very emotional... but there is plenty T ness in there...

You have Sun and Mercury in Aires, which is pretty fiesty, independant and very much masculine energy (so quite T type)... you are likely to be a do-er, and rather driven... if somewhat hot headed. Its in your 10th house of career....

Moon is in saggie which is very optimisitc, you are likely to be a real optimist... FYI - strong Jupiter, Moon in Saggie = eternal optimisim... ENTP profile I'd say

You are likely to be really creative... Venus is in Pisces which is and emotional and very snuggly, but it's aspected by Uranus... wich means you are likely to want independance within your relationship and some degree of eccentricity... possibly attracted to intersting/unusal types

Mars in aqua, is pretty freindly, and use to networking and being freindly with people... it's aspecting moon, so you are likely to be emotional driven. I'd say a T type with strong F function....

You may be quite emotionally driven, or potentially do things for women in some way. Saturn is in aquarius too so I wonder if you will do something technology related....

Jupiter is in Virgo, so very detail orientated, and very good at local networking... I think this is the chart of a good communicator, both localy and further afield... do you write?

You have two slower planets in Capricorn in the 6th house, wich may lead you to look after animals or do something around healing or health subjects....

Thats just a quick skim
    thanks What does it mean and what is so special about having two unaspected planets?
    And now I see. Some people say that I'm emotional, but cold ( I still don't understand how is that possible). Thanks again, I almost started to believe that I'm one of those crazy ENFPs

No, I never write and I'm really bad at it, because my mind flies faster than my language and writing skills and I usually get really annoyed of that. I really hate writing essays, even though sometimes I can write some really good short essays and conclusions. I would say my main problem is my poor language skills. I'm more into learning new terms than synonyms of known words. I'm also more good at recognizing details than describing them.

However, I still enjoy drawing and painting a lot, a bit of computer ''graph'', but I'm a complete beginner and I find drawing easier.
    I also do horse riding and love dogs. When I was a child I wanted to become a vet, unfortunately, later I faced the reality about what vets are really doing (all the surgery and disgusting stuff) .

And I hate ordinary ''cool people'' I love weird introverts, they're the best company for me

Anyway, THANKS
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by theaferist View Post
    thanks What does it mean and what is so special about having two unaspected planets?
    And now I see. Some people say that I'm emotional, but cold ( I still don't understand how is that possible). Thanks again, I almost started to believe that I'm one of those crazy ENFPs
    No, I never write and I'm really bad at it, because my mind flies faster than my language and writing skills and I usually get really annoyed of that. I really hate writing essays, even though sometimes I can write some really good short essays and conclusions. I would say my main problem is my poor language skills. I'm more into learning new terms than synonyms of known words. I'm also more good at recognizing details than describing them.
    However, I still enjoy drawing and painting a lot, a bit of computer ''graph'', but I'm a complete beginner and I find drawing easier.
    I also do horse riding and love dogs. When I was a child I wanted to become a vet, unfortunately, later I faced the reality about what vets are really doing (all the surgery and disgusting stuff) .

Anyway, THANKS

Unaspected planets are fairly rare, google Unaspected Jupiter and Unaspected Saturn... you can see their likely impact. It means the planet has purer energy. I have an unaspected Jupiter too.... so bluntly honest, think in big tersm sometime not knowing when to stop... Saturn just means you career choices will be interesting

I don't see you as a cold person, rational perhaps, you have a fair bit of air - aquarius can be quite distant with peope... Aries isn't particularly warm and huggy, but I think you have some good huggy stuff too... Venus in Pisces is the most wubbie of all Venuses.... Moon in Saggie is warm too... and optimistic...

Jupiter in Virgo is likely to be fairly rational too.

At the end of the day MBTI is preference realted, maybe you will change and mature further into your type or change....

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

True, I'm always having problems with my honesty. When I'm in people with my mum, she's always whispering: ''shut your mouth'' or ''don't talk so much''. Though I've learnt that if I need smth from a person I try to say what would lead me to success (say what the person want to hear), but people who know me usually feel that smth's wrong and ask straight ''what do you want or need from me?'', so I guess I'm still not that successful with this tactic
    And true, I can be distant too, usually at the beginning I like to explore the situation and see what to expect and how to act so that I could get the best out of the situation. (my T part )
    And my idea was that I'm actually a pure NT, because i usually scored high both N and T, and it's my extroversion and because of it, I'm just trying to adapt with society's expectations of females to be emotional. However, I usually base my decisions mostly on my T part. I think emotional part of me is the one that others see, the T part is the one that only close friends and relatives know. Also people seem extremely surprised, when they see how much intelligence there is in ''that crazy, funny girl who laughs without noticing that everyone's staring at her''.
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL bless you....

Allow you F to develop right for you, sod society.... but do work at it too, you need to have some Fness to be a rounded person..but don't feel the need to be too googy just for other people... you seem realy cool so don't screw with yourself too much - pleanty of other people will want to do that for you.