User Tag List

First 12345 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...st-number.html

Too tired at the moment to get into it, but being a 4 and an Fi user basically means and makes you feel alone and alienated from other human beings, and hating this fact, while constantly trying to reconcile it.

Sorry, this synopsis will have to do for now.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Truth to be told I am not sure that I ever had anything except existencial crisis in my life. However I don't feel bad about it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Truth to be told I am not sure that I ever had anything but except existencial crisis in my life.
    omg Ni!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    omg Ni!
    And your point is ?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

And your point is ?
    He came to a thread for Ni users and to his surprise he found something an Ni user would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    He came to a thread for Ni users and to his surprise he found something an Ni user would say.
    Well that one is obvious. It is just I was/am wondering if there is s deeper point behind his words.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Well that one is obvious. It is just I was/am wondering if there is s deeper point behind his words.
    No, he just likes stating what functions you use when you use them. He always does this if you've ever read any of his other posts.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Ya know, the kind where you think to yourself "Why am I here? I can't really come up with a rationale for the continuation of my existence, so why does my life continue?" Do you feel like you are minutiae on the grand scheme of things? Like the Earth is just a speck of dust in the universe's elaborate lasagna dish, and anything having to do with you or the rest of its inhabitants doesn't ultimately affect the rich, bold flavor...

I was having a conversation with an INTJ friend of mine the other day, and he seemed to exhibit this kind of philosophy. It seems rather depressing to me, and it's not really something that I can analyze too much on my own, as I use microNi, if that. I can, however, begin to fathom it once it's explained to me. Anyway, I'm curious to see if you Ni users empathize with the above in any way.

I don't just mean Ni-dom/aux people either, k?
    There are 2 ways to look at reasons when it comes to stuff like this. You can either look at the factual reason or the philosophical reason.
    For example: A plate falls off your hand. You can either say it fell off due to the pressure of the wind blowing away at your hand causing you to drop the plate. Or you can say why did such an event happen. For what reason did that whole ordeal happen?

I guess the latter is what we are looking at.

I've come up with an explanation. If we look at our thoughts and dreams as an inner world than we can observe things from there. We are in the 3rd dimension whereas our past and future events are in the 4th dimension. Our thoughts and dreams would be in the 5th dimension. So we are a core of the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension. So, (calling the 5th dimension the inner world) we are in the middle of what is this world and the inner world. So every human being would be a bridge between their inner and the outer world.
    If we look at the 4th dimension the future and the past are one. Therefore what has yet to happen and what has happened is happening. We are but the object of the happening. If we never existed would there be anything happening?

What if absolutely nothing living ever existed? Would there be a future or past? What would time be? Nothing is there to perceive time or physical objects therefore time and physical objects would probably not exist.
    So we are in the middle of things.

Pretend no one existed except for you. Then you would be the only one the objects have left to perceive therefore you would be the only one that made these objects exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    No, he just likes stating what functions you use when you use them. He always does this if you've ever read any of his other posts.
    I will trust you on this one since I am not that much active on the forum lately.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

And your point is ?
    Nothing, just that that's an extremely Ni thing to say. Katsuki is right; there is no implied judgment here.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?