User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Time Cube

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Is this what a pseudo-intellectual is? See the NT forum.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    Is this what a pseudo-intellectual is? See the NT forum.
    Possibly. This guy is a real life troll.

Time Cube is a website created by Gene Ray in 1997, where he sets out his proposed theory of everything, a description of the nature of the universe. The website uses a distinctive combination of colorful large-font text, occasional black-and-white drawings, obscure statements, grandiose title banners, pictures of Ray, and unconventional grammar.

The Time Cube concept itself is the proposition that "time is cubic", a set of ideas which are generally viewed as cryptic and ill-defined. It is a frequent target of Internet humor. Ray has challenged various authorities to debate the subject, but these challenges have generally been ignored or rejected.

Ray is outspoken in defending Time Cube and refers to conspiracy theories in explaining why his ideas are not accepted. Ray often uses the word "evil" on his website to describe those who oppose or fail to understand his ideas. He also prophesies the "burning in hell" of not just those who oppose his ideas, but of anyone who is ignorant of them.

Ray proclaimed himself a "Doctor of Cubicism" in December 2002. He sometimes uses the title "Dr. Gene Ray - Cubic and Wisest Human".
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2UCqL5qyo"]Timecube[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    NICE

The webmeister obviously never studied the Gestalt principles of design. Red and green should never be seen.The Gestalt Principles

One would have thought that such an apocalypic present would have been appropriately wrapped.

The fool's an amateur.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    The webmeister obviously never studied the Gestalt principles of design. Red and green should never be seen.The Gestalt Principles

One would have thought that such an apocalypic present would have been appropriately wrapped.

The fool's an amateur.
    Interesting site. Are you suggesting that the 4 day 4 side simultaneous time cube model is an illusion?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Has this guy ever left the Eastern time zone?

No really. Has he? Can somebody give me evidence?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

GREENWICH MEAN TIME IS WRONG AND EVIL
    This is pure genius.

We could play guess the disorder. We have a lot of information to understand his world. He believes the world is on a four day loop, so maybe his is.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

I choose to believe this guy is a performance artist. The theory is just too hilarious for me to believe that it is not crafted from finest lol available... People who haven't seen this are missing out. I have sometimes posted a link to it when I've encounterd a wall of text post.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

LOOK!!!!!!!

We have a GOD in our midst!!!!!

ERIC B. is The WISEST MAN ON EARTH!!!!!!!

Personality type is CUBIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This changes EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPEN UP YOUR DUMB, BLIND EYES and SEE!!!!!!!

Eric B. (of Typology Central, profile here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rs/eric-b.html ) has apparently stumbled upon The Theory of All Theories, ---a mind-blowing "four dimensional MBTI system" which will DESTROY ALL THE EDUCATED DUMB FOLLOWERS OF NON-CUBIC ACADEMIA, and indeed, MOST OF THE KNOWN WORLD with its GOD-LIKE WISDOM!!!!!!

See more tantalizing diagrams and other inscrutable, esoteric scribblings on Eric B.'s insanely cerebral webpage here! : Temperament Part 2: The MBTI's 16 types and Cognitive Functions

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!