User Tag List

First 4567 Last

I can relate to suicide, making a statement and going out with a bang.
    But actually, I don't want to die.
    Maybe, I just want to die peacefully in my sleep
    I'll probably forsake my cynicism and convert to a religion before I die.

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Freezing to death in space. Does it happen in less than one second?
    This is epic.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    The way I want to die is when I'm 100 years old and peacefully in my sleep. Other than that, I would love to go out in a huge explosion that kills most of the human population.
    Oh darling .. Please let me be there if it is you who presses that button. What a way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Why 71 years? Just curious.
    I don't want to get to an age where i am depending on others to look after me. My eldest (istj) has told me he will take me shopping etc, but i will never be a burden on anyone. If i get dementia, i am popping tablets and falling asleep.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I don't wanna die of old age. I find the idea of possibley living till I'm 90 and unable to care for myself, really unappealing.
    I'd say, just shoot me in the head without me knowing...but I'm sure the sight of my body would really put my family in shock. So at this point, I'm unsure. It's too bad God just wont take you where ever you should go without having to actually 'die', ya know?
    I'm not afraid of death, just the way to get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Quote Originally Posted by krunchtime View Post
    This is epic.
    And you suck. Suicide seems to be a great idea!

Wait, was I sarcastic enough...? Oh, wth, go shoot yourself.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I want to die of old age while I play a chess game when the second my opponent checkmates me, I die.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Oh darling .. Please let me be there if it is you who presses that button. What a way to go.
    Haha, I was thinking more along the lines of some apocalyptic disaster - a huge meteor hitting the planet or something.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I don't want to get to an age where i am depending on others to look after me. My eldest (istj) has told me he will take me shopping etc, but i will never be a burden on anyone. If i get dementia, i am popping tablets and falling asleep.
    Yeah, dementia or Alzheimer's would make it so difficult to live and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I'm not afraid of death, just the way to get there.
    Agreed, that's why I want to live a long time and die peacefully.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I was thinking about something similar the other day... would you rather die a slow yet painful (to the point of suffering but you don't pass out or need hospitalization ) death, or would you rather die a sudden, painless death? The former you get to live several more years, the latter would be right away and without warning.

Also:

If you are a male on an airplane that is about to crash along with your mother, your wife and your daughter, and there is only one parachute to use, who would you want to use it and why? Only you get to decide who uses it. (hint: there is no right answer so don't be afraid to answer)

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I was thinking about something similar the other day... would you rather die a slow yet painful (to the point of suffering but you don't pass out or need hospitalization ) death, or would you rather die a sudden, painless death? The former you get to live several more years, the latter would be right away and without warning.
    Definitely the sudden, painless death. No pain and it's sudden so I don't have to suffer for a long time. Slow and painful? Seems like a dreadful combination.

If you are a male on an airplane that is about to crash along with your mother, your wife and your daughter, and there is only one parachute to use, who would you want to use it and why? Only you get to decide who uses it. (hint: there is no right answer so don't be afraid to answer)
    Honestly I hate to even think about stuff like this, it's not something I would think of unless I was actually in a situation like that.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

The slow, painful one. The key is that I get warning in advance and a lot of time to act on it. I won't have any closure if I take the sudden death.

Well it's not me, and it's definitely not my mother. I don't know how strongly I'd feel about being a parent unless I become one, I suppose. I know at this time, I feel like a romantic partner is more important to me than a child. However, that doesn't necessarilly mean I'd give the parachute to my wife, because it's possible that she'd rather be dead then live on with the rest of us gone, and gone for her sake. I mean, what a crappy existence. I don't know.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I want to die fighting.

Not necessarily physically either.

As long as I'm still fighting injustice when I die, I can die happy.