User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How would you like to die?

In a blaze of glory baby. Going down in an epic gun fight is the American dream to conclude ones life.

3w2 so

First that video:

And then die..
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

451 sp/sx
    INFp Ni

My plan is to become a demigod and live for thousands of years, maybe even forever. I'm serious. But sometimes I feel so tired of life, so weary of the world that I almost welcome death. If Death were to heed my call, say with a disease (for I certainly won't commit suicide), I would like to enter His arms with an extraordinary deed behind me, some act I couldn't possibly commit if I intended to stay alive. A lot of people would do something dreadful, like go to the supermarket and shoot everyone. I would do something that would change the world forever. I don't know what it would be, but it would be something the likes of which has never been seen. I think I would infiltrate a news organization and broadcast the most important message of my life, one that I'll have worked on for as little time as I've been granted. Then, with the cameras still trained upon me, I'd drink a vial of poison and Death would whisk me away in a manner most romantic.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

I find this thread mildly threatening.

I would like to die peacefully after accomplishing all of my goals.

Chances are, that's not going to happen.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I find this thread mildly threatening.

It's not like I'm an angel of mercy in !

Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    in bed
    Dying is like a box of fortune

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Medically assisted suicide, so I could finish up any loose strings. I prefer to know when I'm kicking the bucket. Though, that's ridiculous.
    Ah...that refreshing INTJ control.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yeah, so, I'm boring. It's not death or being dead that scares me, it's the dying part. Ugh.

Yup, death and dying...quite the separate things. One a finality, the other the very process leading to such a finality. Hence, the latter more intriguing. As the finality is just that...a finality. A certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    When my quality of life deteriorates to the point that I can no longer do the things that make my life worthwhile, I will climb to the top of a tree with my head in a noose and shoot myself in the head, which will kind of screw up the whole hanging part of it, but just in case I survive the bullet I'll need the noose as a backup plan. Or I could just do the assisted suicide thing, but that sounds boring.
    Quality of life. Shouldn't such expectation of quality of/in life, be mirrored in the process from life to death? Is quality measured by lack of boringness, only? Aka, stimulation, even in death? That's the kind of last stimulation you want/remembered as your last thought?

Also, I dunno whether my life will get to the point of being evaluated as 'not worthwhile' if I'm still capable to think like you did above [the scenario], and more importantly, be cognizant and physically able to pull it off, meaning, my 'quality' might not be that bad (just yet) if I can pull off what you have outlined above. Ability to achieve climbing to the top of a tree being a big indication of my still-kicking quality of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post

awww, yeah.
    YEAH! Life, upside down, flip side, is death. So...YEAH!

The Memes Justify the End Array EcK's Avatar
    ILE None

Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

By traveling to a point in time before I existed. I'd be dead, but eventually I'd be born again.

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    135 so/sp

By being transformed into a machine to such a degree that you can't trully say that I am actually alive anymore.