• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who Are You?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
[vid of Darkwing Duck]

:rofl1: You deserve a cookie!
cookie.jpg

According to my username, I am DisneyGeek.

*edit*

Last edited:

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'm a deaf, dumb, and blind kid who sure plays a mean pinball.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My name is Nicole, and tonight I feel quite lonely.

Do we all die alone?

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
My name is Nicole, and tonight I feel quite lonely.

Do we all die alone?

That's pretty deep, and reminds me quite a bit of Orson Scott Card's underlying premise in a couple of the Ender's Game series books--that we can never truly "know" another person, but instead we interact with the "idea" we have of them.

It also reminds me quite a bit about nihilism and how we're going to be discussing it in the philosophy club tomorrow. (I've got my thinking cap on in advance.)

Anyway, if I were to answer the OP seriously, I would say that my pseudonym is Blank, and I am a living Puss in Boots by slowly becoming the lie that I live. I'd say that I'm a little kid who's tried to cope with the world by becoming jaded, sarcastic, and deeply philosophical, yet still remaining as initially clueless and helpless.

S

Sniffles

I'm one of the Illuminati - go figure.
Stonecutters_song.jpg

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do

Who holds back the elctric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do, we do

Who robs gamefish of their site?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Who are you?

MBTI: INFJ
Socionics: LII
Enneagram: 9w1
Alignment: True Neutral
Tropical Zodiac: Aries Sun with Libra Moon and Gemini Rising.
Sidereal Zodiac: Pisces Sun with Virgo Moon and Taurus Rising.
Chinese Zodiac: Fire Dog born in the Wood Rabbit month in the Earth Dragon year.
Career type: Conventional with Investigative tendencies, values Support, Achievement, and Relationships.
Anti-Career type: No Realistic or Social tendencies, doesn't value Independence or Recognition.

Why did no one else think of this? It's SO obvious.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I think of myself, I think of an ever shifting cloud of fog full of fragmentary images that sometimes weave together and always fall apart. I'm many things, I'm one thing, and I'm nothing: that's how I feel when I watch the dance.