• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who Are You?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Who are you?

and if you would normally respond with your name to this question, and you don't feel like telling your name to the public, just write "my name".

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
...does this thread have anything to do with your new avatar?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
P

Phantonym

Who are you?

I have no idea. Honestly. There are times when I seem to have an inkling of some tangible idea but it all fades too soon to get a hold of it. I keep on grasping it, though. I need to keep on grasping it! I like to think that I am a part of the process towards...?
But there's no way to tell...

That's it! I'm all philosophized out for today ;)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Who wants to know ?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My name is Kristian Leif Merchant.

And I was born June 7, 1992 in Houston Texas.

And I am damn proud of that.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
no I just did it to annoy some mods. and Jaguar. the avatar I mean, the thread topic itself is philosophical of course.

I hate to break it to you, but nobody is annoyed by your avatar. I didn't even notice it until this post.

Risen- go on and raise up.

To answer the OP: I am a hermit, a wife, a mother, and a hopeless ruminator.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
A part of me wants to answer your question seriously, though I am deterred by the general silliness within this thread.

Nevertheless, here's a nugget of reasoning:

Any attempt on my part to define myself would be biased, and thus flawed.

Furthermore, any attempt on the part of others to define me could only be based upon my external tendencies, which (as far as I understand) do not capture my essence.