• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

An INxP's Basic Rules for Life.

Phoenix_400

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w6
Well...They're more guidelines really. These are some of the things I've learned over the years. The basics of making it through this life. The things I've found most true. The list is always up for revision, but these are the core rules that have held out since I first started this 10 years ago.

Just thought I'd share, I have no idea why. Everyone feel free to add your thoughts in or add your own rules.

Basic Rules of Life

1.) Nothing is impossible. The moment you start to believe something is impossible, you create a breaking point in yourself. When the moment comes that the impossible thing is standing before you, you'll snap.

2.) Never put anything past anybody. Especially if they have something to gain...or lose.

3.) You'll be amazed at what you'll find yourself capable of doing when you've got no other choice.

{Rules 2 and 3 go together. It just depends on whether YOU are the one with something to lose or you're facing the one with something to lose}

4.)If you can't tackle a problem head-on, come at it sideways. Think outside the box.

5.) Keep pushin'. Don't give up. Give it everything you've got. Give it your BEST.

6.) Let it ride. Accept the fact that some things are simply out of your hands. Be satisfied with the fact that you gave it your all, no matter if it turns out good or bad.

7.)Keep breathin. Life gets hard. The burden gets heavy. If you don't have the strength to make it to the end of the day, concentrate on makin' it to the next hour, the next minute, the next breath. One step at time, one breath at time, until the weight lifts(and it will) and you can carry on.

8.)LIVE your life. Don't just survive. Find the things that make you happy, that give you purpose, and go after them. There's so much more to life than just surviving.

9.)You are the master of your own destiny. Don't let anybody else decide what YOUR purpose is. Its YOUR life, not THEIRS. Don't let them tell you "You can't". Follow your heart and stay true to yourself.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
10.) Whatever it is. Be sure to post about it on the Typology Central forum.

:)

antireconciler

it's a nuclear device
MBTI Type
Intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so
(8) is my favorite. ^^

Maybe ... (11) Never divorce options from their consequences, or long for options which don't exist or which you cannot bring about. (If you want it, build a road to it. If you cannot, do not lament it.) (Or again, always keep in mind where you are, and what you have before you. Everything must start from there. There is nothing else.)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
11) You get what you settle for.