User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    ^ Nyx I would say that astral projection is the closest thing that can define your experience, from my book of words anyways. I wish I can do it myself but I have failed to do remote viewing/astral project.

I can however manage doing some macro telekinesis/psychokinesis, I don't like to talk about it much though.

I'm going to take a look at those vids you posted in a bit, I'll get back to you after I watch them.
    Good! I think you'll really enjoy them. The whole movie or whatever is quite interesting if you're into Hermetic philosophy and Alchemy (philosophy not practical of course).

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

ooo I know who this guy is, I've seen this already. He can light up an LED with his body, pretty crazy stuff. How synchronistic because I was watching this several years ago when I was first starting my TK training. He's a true master of energy, a Shaman... his words are true though, there is nothing special about him, he just commits himself to training, and we can do the same.

I think parts 3 and 4 of those videos are a lot more interesting, shows the led part and the westerner training his telekinetic abilities. Part 4 is very interesting too where they take Kirlian photos of whats her name's hands before and after her telekinetic exercise. Thanks for posting this, I didn't think there would be new material for me at first.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

@Nyx, those videos are neat. Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    yes I know but you are implying that all people who see auras are "synesthetes" (it's all in their head) and what I'm implying is that the aura/ether is there whether you see it/believe in it or not, and that certain individuals can see it, I think it's a very real thing. and are you not implying that it's not real? outside of the head?
    No I don't think it is actually seeing anything outside of the head. You are free to believe whatever you like though. Isn't it great we can have different viewpoints?

here take a look at this, and rethink whether or not the aura/ether is an objective reality.
    This is what I've found:
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Reich was concerned with experimental verification from other scientists. Albert Einstein famously agreed to participate, but thought Reich's research lacked scientific detachment and experimental rigor; he found Reich's demonstrations of "orgone heat" inconclusive.
    Orgone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    @Nyx, those videos are neat. Thank you for sharing.

No I don't think it is actually seeing anything outside of the head. You are free to believe whatever you like though. Isn't it great we can have different viewpoints?

This is what I've found:

Orgone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Einstein repeated the experiments and got the same results as everyone else who had done it. He chose not to believe it himself at first assuming that something else had caused the changes, but without evidence for what that something else was. He might not of publicly admitted in believing in orgone, but he did say ether/aether, and maybe he had good reason not to publicly admit that orgone is real, look at what the FDA/government did to Wilhelm Reich, they threw him in jail and left him for dead.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I once tried to summon a demon, using candles, a chant, and a seal copied from an old grimoire. Nothing very special happened, except I recalled someone from the dead. That sounds remarkable, but the miracle can be credited to the fact that this person never died in the first place: it just looked like they had. Still, one has to wonder if things would have turned out differently if I hadn't summoned that demon.

My second brush with the otherworldly involved telekinesis. Supposedly it did--more on that in a moment.

The first thing I did was put together a thing called a psiwheel. It sounds impressive, and it is: it's a piece of folded-up paper stuck on the end of a needle. Aided by this contraption, a psychic-in-training will gladly spend hours on end squinting, waving their hands, and muttering strange incantations, all in the dear hope of making a piece of paper move. Why anyone would go to all this trouble to do what a finger can do much better is of course a great mystery. In any case, I proved to be quite the prodigy. Within hours, I could make the psiwheel spin, reverse its motion, and cause it to twitch and jerk.

The next day I showed this trick to my family members, and rather than accuse me of witchcraft, their reactions varied from mild interest to indifference. A few hours later, I gave the whole thing up. I didn't see any point in teaching myself silly magic tricks, particularly when the whole endeavor had left me exhausted, as if I had run a marathon all day. And I stand by that decision--I have a million better things to do with my time than play with folded-up paper. Moreover (and here's where I bring in the "supposedly"), I'm not convinced I shouldn't credit my "powers" to psychology, static electricity, and air currents.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    ENTP

Intj/LL

Actually I sent that Orgone link to my former boss (we have been arguing for 3-4 years on my ot there beleifs v's his purely scientific view point, he did a bit of a loop-d-loop and said he coulnd't bleive that it has been suproessed and wondered why and that it needed more validation.

He will almost certainly come back with something that either supports or quashes (in his usual style)... he's an ENTJ so likes the debate.
    Will check out some of those links when I get the time

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Intj/LL

Actually I sent that Orgone link to my former boss (we have been arguing for 3-4 years on my ot there beleifs v's his purely scientific view point, he did a bit of a loop-d-loop and said he coulnd't bleive that it has been suproessed and wondered why and that it needed more validation.

He will almost certainly come back with something that either supports or quashes (in his usual style)... he's an ENTJ so likes the debate.
    Will check out some of those links when I get the time
    honestly sometimes it's no use trying to convince someone of something that goes against the status quo or common belief structure, even if I have the proof in front of their faces, pure logical physical proof some won't believe it. Something is not right with their heads, it may just be that herd mentality and the only way some people are going to come around is when the majority of the people come around. And even then, I wonder if they even know wtf it's really about, because it's the fact that everyone else is doing or believing in it that they do. I don't know if these types of people can really think for themselves. And no offence to you or anyone but it seems to be an extroverted attitude which is at the root of this behavior.

Some people would rather just look it up on wikipedia.... I should go make a new article on wikipedia about RZAFRAZA and how it's a magical new particle wave, then I'll show it to these wikipedia worshiping idiots to believe in. HAHAHA. The only thing I really believe in are things that I can prove myself, in real life. And I've even not yet built an orgone accumulator, the fiberglass resin is sitting right next to me actually haha. But my point is, that people don't really know much at all, they just think they do, but when it comes down to really proving that knowledge and putting it to use in reality, they are dumb as nails.

However I do know and can prove the existence of the ether/chi/bio energy. The simplest experiment of all, the rice hado experiment. And even though one can simply prove it themselves(Or debunk it as most wish to do) by DOING it(for a mere $3-$4), they'd rather lie in their ignorance and choose to remain in the unknown, sheer bliss of stupidity. I've already proven it to myself, but those who don't believe have not proven anything to themselves, except that they are too lazy or stupid to uncover the truth. Maybe wikipedia will tell them everything they'll ever have to know. haha...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

lol here you go

RZAFRAZA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ooo now you have to believe it! tell everyone what you learned off wikipedia now! LOL!

MBTI
    ENTP

Intj - what is TK training?

Actually in fairness to my boss he just wanted a bit of evidence and liked your link a lot then googled it etc... He is more open if there is at least some evidence ....

I also push my luck to say he can't prove that there is no such things in fairies - just to rattle him..... He knows I'm pretty grounded but into astro/other stuff and more open minded.

I find a lot of management books are written on the dummed down version of stuff you'd learn in the theosophical society

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Intj - what is TK training?

Actually in fairness to my boss he just wanted a bit of evidence and liked your link a lot then googled it etc... He is more open if there is at least some evidence ....

I also push my luck to say he can't prove that there is no such things in fairies - just to rattle him..... He knows I'm pretty grounded but into astro/other stuff and more open minded.

I find a lot of management books are written on the dummed down version of stuff you'd learn in the theosophical society
    Forgive my rant on wikipedia, lol it actually has a decent amount of info on it, but I wouldn't count on it for every answer for every one of my questions.

TK is short for telekinesis, PK is psychokinesis. They are usually interchangeable.