User Tag List

First 456

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    Black holes have not been observed, as I stated in my past two posts. By reading an up-to-date Physics Journal you could have saved two bandwidth wasting posts.
    Incorrect, you can observe a black hole warping light that just misses dropping within its schwarzchild radius. Now if you term, observed as 'seen visible light from' then you would be correct. However we can observe one quite easily. Antimatter is currently produced in quantity at CERN. You still failed to read the meaning of the term empirical; congratulations on a fail well done.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQuJD7iD3w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQuJD7iD3w[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Incorrect, you can observe a black hole warping light that just misses dropping within its schwarzchild radius. Now if you term, observed as 'seen visible light from' then you would be correct. However we can observe one quite easily. Antimatter is currently produced in quantity at CERN. You still failed to read the meaning of the term empirical; congratulations on a fail well done.

[youtube="1VQuJD7iD3w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQuJD7iD3w[/youtube]

Antimatter and Black holes are both theoretical. They are concepts which attempt to explain certain phenomena in our universe. Obviously something does exist, whether these terms and their definitions are acceptable as accurate representations of the those phenomena is debatable(and is debated within cosmology and other fields). Empirical, like most words, has many definitions. Since my liberal use of words is offensive to you, I suggest you ignore my posts. I use many of those offensive words in my posts.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ENXP

Stay loose like an old hooker.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    Antimatter and Black holes are both theoretical. They are concepts which attempt to explain certain phenomena in our universe. Obviously something does exist, whether these terms and their definitions are acceptable as accurate representations of the those phenomena is debatable(and is debated within cosmology and other fields). Empirical, like most words, has many definitions. Since my liberal use of words is offensive to you, I suggest you ignore my posts. I use many of those offensive words in my posts.
    It's much the same thing with atoms. We can't see an atom, we just infer its qualities by looking at how it interacts with known variables.