• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Becoming more self aware, losing my mind..

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Why am I unable to experience what everybody else seems to be able to experience?

Maybe you're trying too hard :D

It's just as simple as watching your reactions to things, observing your brain throwing out thoughts.

Although I don't feel as though I am suddenly that much more aware of the present...I only feel like I'm better observing the way I function. It's introspecting from a different perspective (?).

Nyx

I read this and became aware of my awareness, I saw my thoughts from my awareness, and tried to "be in the moment". It was completely trippy and profound. I temporarily saw myself, my "other self" and I'm scared to say it but it was what looked like me in a curled up position all alone in an unknown space or time, I don't know why but that is what I had a glimpse of. I am losing my mind.

http://selfobserve.com/How_to_Lose_Your_Mind_in_Under_an_Hour.pdf

Welcome to my life.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I really want to finish reading that damned PDF, but I have a feeling that I never will.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm why do infp's seem to know everything? They say this type is the hardest to find fault in.

Fi, it's self explanatory.

(Hihi, olol, I made a funny. :D)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what with the hihi I noticed a lot of foreigners do that when they laugh.

Well, it's the 'dutch way' for a Teehee laugh. I suppose it's just automatism for me. :p

May be different per country though.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hmm why do infp's seem to know everything? They say this type is the hardest to find fault in.

perhaps because our functions are lined up so that it is easier to be in tune with our inner selves...since we are emo and all. just a guess.