User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Default Someone give me a quick rundown on the Zodiac

Is there any rhyme or reason to this stuff?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    oh my word yes!

Astrology has a lot of strong patterns in it, it has an impressively ancient history and has been used for religion and farming purposes for milleniums...

The patterns can be quite complex

MBTI
    ISTx

How is it that my birth month indicates what kind of personality I have?

MBTI
    INTP

"Even today, people who still believe in astrology fall almost without exception for the old superstitious assumption of the influence of the stars. And yet anyone who can calculate a horoscope should know that, since the days of Hipparchus of Alexandria, the spring-point has been fixed at 0 Aries, and that the zodiac on which every horoscope is based is therefore quite arbitrary, the spring-point having gradually advanced, since then, into the first degrees of Pisces, owing to the precession of the equinoxes."- C.G. Jung, The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious.

MBTI
    ENTP

How is it that my birth month indicates what kind of personality I have?
    it only does roughtly.... to eb accurate you need a time birth and place..

Astorlogy is made up of 7 tranditional planets and 3 modern ones.

The placement of these planets gives and idea of the person you are likely to be...

I just lost you are really good post. you can learn more about astrology here...
    All pages - Astrowiki-en

the main subjects to look at are:
    Planets
    Houses
    Signs
    Aspects..

That ought to give you an idea of how it all works...

Enjoy

Astrology gets its power from the occult. The occult is run by the powers of darkness and the prince of darkness is the devil. Stay away from the occult unless you enjoy being lied to. It's a bunch of useless garbage. God created your personality and it has nothing to do with the stars. MBTI tests are an acurate description of how you are wired, much better than any other personality test I've taken. Stick with that and tell the occult "NO!"
    Nothing, nothing, nothing is impossible with GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by grasshoppersings View Post
    Astrology gets its power from the occult. The occult is run by the powers of darkness and the prince of darkness is the devil. Stay away from the occult unless you enjoy being lied to. It's a bunch of useless garbage. God created your personality and it has nothing to do with the stars. MBTI tests are an acurate description of how you are wired, much better than any other personality test I've taken. Stick with that and tell the occult "NO!"
    Tell me I didn't just read this inane horse shit.

MBTI
    INTx

"God" gets its power from the occult. The occult is run by the powers of darkness and pope is the devil. Stay away from the church unless you enjoy being lied to. It's a bunch of useless garbage. Genetics created your personality and it has nothing to do with religion. MBTI tests are an acurate description of how you are wired, much better than any other personality test I've taken. Stick with that and tell the church "NO!"

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by grasshoppersings View Post
    sorry but this is shit...

Astrology interprets astronomical data of star movment. The stuff that nasa use to understand where the planets are logisitcally. Astrologers apply an interpretation to this. You may not like the interpretation that astrologers provide but it's not from some mystical source I can assure you.

MBTI is based on Jung who used astrology when developng his psycological perspective... BIZARLY enough. It's only 100 years or so that Science, medicine etc seperated from astrology

Actually a fair bit of psycology is basic fundementals of astrology...

Mysticicim and various spiritualist use occult - which is very different from astrology which is MUCH more analytic than psycic.

MBTI
    ISTx

That's a nice opinion but I'm looking for more factual based reasoning.