• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Someone give me a quick rundown on the Zodiac

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I wish I knew what time of day I was born. They had my mom so drugged she doesn't remember and then she made one of my step-fathers adopt my little illegitimate self, so I don't have my original birth certificate. :(

if you know your mother'sname and the city and day you were born in, it's relatively easy to get a copy of your birth certificate.well if you were born in US

try this site as a starter Vital Records - Birth Certificates, Death Records, Marriage Licenses and more

different states have different rules but pretty much all of them allow you toorder a birth certificate over the net

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
if you know your mother'sname and the city and day you were born in, it's relatively easy to get a copy of your birth certificate.well if you were born in US

try this site as a starter Vital Records - Birth Certificates, Death Records, Marriage Licenses and more

different states have different rules but pretty much all of them allow you toorder a birth certificate over the net
I have an official birth certificate, but it has different data on it from the one I'm assuming they issued when I was born.

I was just looking at the family birth certificates and it looks like the ones in my birth state don't even have time of birth on them, so I don't know how I would find out. They demolished the hospital I was born in and the doctor that delivered me is long dead.

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
hmm i don't know...is there a way you can pin it down to a within a 4-5 hour time frame? that might help.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Same concept that MBTI is to us, except from a different time, different place, and of different stemmings.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Same concept that MBTI is to us, except from a different time, different place, and of different stemmings.

It's crazy to imagine people becoming such an expert on it. Like how people are with MBTI now... just knowing so much about a person from using one system. Like, imagine from someone just being around someone they would think "probably a scorpio" etc, and be right!

It is pretty much the same... It's odd to think about.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
hmm i don't know...is there a way you can pin it down to a within a 4-5 hour time frame? that might help.
I can probably do that. I just have to figure out how to ask without triggering this:
Astrology gets its power from the occult. The occult is run by the powers of darkness and the prince of darkness is the devil. Stay away from the occult unless you enjoy being lied to. It's a bunch of useless garbage. God created your personality and it has nothing to do with the stars. MBTI tests are an acurate description of how you are wired, much better than any other personality test I've taken. Stick with that and tell the occult "NO!"

Yes, I'm the illegitimate daughter of a . . . strongly religious . . . woman. Worst of both worlds, let me tell ya! :laugh:

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I forget exactly where I got my chart but I just googled this one and it looks like it rewill give you a free chart. I think its all done by computers now so it should be in conformity with other sites. In otherwords objective. What it means as tinkerbell noted is more subjective and up to ther reader. Also make sure where you were born and the time is pretty accurate (especially for what your moon is) see below for link:

#1 Free Astrology Chart Online: Astrolabe's Free Astro Chart, Horoscope Data Input Page

Very cool that link...
It made a lot of sense to me, and it also sounded a lot like the ENFP part of me that is most expressed. Thanks!:)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
mine sounded very enfp too...which is odd right? considering they're most likely very different.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I do think you guys are funnny... astrology doens't equal hosocopes... so yes natal readings will sound a lot more like you than you expect... :D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I can probably do that. I just have to figure out how to ask without triggering this:

Yes, I'm the illegitimate daughter of a . . . strongly religious . . . woman. Worst of both worlds, let me tell ya! :laugh:

Cafe, I have sympathy for you, but were you saying you don't know even the right birth date?

Most birth certificates don't record time, so astrologers have to learn how to recrity...

At it's simplease you used noon - right in he middle of that day.

If you give a good astrologer several big life events they can start messing aroun and try and nail the time down... it can be sucessful but you have no gaurantee.

FYI others - real astrology is based on data interpretation using stick defintions that have been passed down the generation. Some astrology, how it fits things together is a little intative, but almost all is data interpretation.

You may meet intuative astrologers - but it's equivelent to saying your an intative driver... find but I don't want to get into a car with you. There are lots of good reputable astrologers.

Now you guys have discovered Natal - that equates to the personality you have...

The next big step is predictive. You have the natal chart - which maps where the planets were when you were born. These planets have definitions - and make aspecfts to each other (which so far I've not had you do because it gets a little complex to explain online like this)... but you have got this gist...

Predictive astrology uses transiting planets... ie planets for today, tomorrow the next day - and sees if any of the to planets is making a pertinant aspect to your natal planets... either good or bad.. that shows the planet in your natal will be actviate...

Predictive astrology for small day ot day activities is not all that useful- yes you might have nice time on tuesday becasue you will be around a group of women.

It's the big transits, the life changers that are worth knowing about in advance, and allowing yourself to work through them productively.

Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto transits with Jupiter added in will to an exten change your life.

In your late 30's Pluto sqaures your natal pluto (this is true for eveything).... this marks a major transformation - often around this time people get divorced, or move country or have some other major transformation - it can be the most difficult point in peoples lives.

early 40 you have Neptune square Neptune = this is a wher did all my goals go too transit, can bring depression and mid life chrisis.

there are other mid life transits that mark big life changes...

For now get the most out of your natals and see how well the fit with MBTI... :)

Enjoy

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
mine sounded very enfp too...which is odd right? considering they're most likely very different.

:thinking: Suspicious.....:thelook: :)

We should compare notes...lol. What if it's giving all of us the exact same reading??? And I thought this thing was saying I, and everyone with my exact same birthday and time and place of birth, were unique!:steam:

Where's it say your moon and all that stuff is?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
:thinking: Suspicious.....:thelook: :)

We should compare notes...lol. What if it's giving all of us the exact same reading??? And I thought this thing was saying I, and everyone with my exact same birthday and time and place of birth, were unique!:steam:

Where's it say your moon and all that stuff is?

Enf....

Hers will sound similar to an ENFP and yours will sounds similar to an ENFP it doesn't mean the two scopes are similar. It is highly unlike (but not impossible), that yo ahve the same birthday

If you want to test that theory, go in and put in a totally different data into astro.com and the print out will be very different.

L

PS it's really funny to watch you guys figuring out that astrology really can give you similar outputs as MBTI... :D Esp since MBTI's origins are linked with astrologer to an extent

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
If she was born in mid March-May or October, then I'd be completely sold on this thing. ;) Fun stuff.

Ok, theory disproven. She's got my husband's birthday(ISTJ).lol :shock:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
If she was born in mid March-May or October, then I'd be completely sold on this thing. ;) Fun stuff.

Ok, theory disproven. She's got my husband's birthday(ISTJ).lol :shock:

Do keep in mind Time of day has a fair bit to do with over all reading, she may have a different moon sign altgether depending on a couple of hours difference.... There will be big similarities between them but also differences... Planets above the horizon v's below the horizon are likely to indicate I/E and that is VERY time specific...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
That link was incredibly spot on with me.
I am so ESFJ and an Aries.

I do enjoy Astrology but in true fashion, i won't go indepth with it as .. (from my reading) .. you are terrible at following through to completion.

Lol.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
That link was incredibly spot on with me.
I am so ESFJ and an Aries.

I do enjoy Astrology but in true fashion, i won't go indepth with it as .. (from my reading) .. you are terrible at following through to completion.

Lol.

ROFLMAO,

Like the not completion thing....

Two geminis meet for the first time - each start chatting 9 to the dozen... astrologically speaking it's the first one who draws breath that is considered the listener....

:)

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ

Do keep in mind Time of day has a fair bit to do with over all reading, she may have a different moon sign altgether depending on a couple of hours difference.... There will be big similarities between them but also differences... Planets above the horizon v's below the horizon are likely to indicate I/E and that is VERY time specific...

Ok.:)

So let me ask you, if you're on the cusp, do you think you take the traits of both signs? Or is a Cusp sign a sign in and of itself?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok.:)

So let me ask you, if you're on the cusp, do you think you take the traits of both signs? Or is a Cusp sign a sign in and of itself?

nope - you take one or the other sign... it's like saying is it night or day. A planet in Aries is in Aries, and planet in Taurus is taurus.

You can tell by examinging both descriptions and adjusting the time accordingly.

IF you are talking Sun signs, then it's still time and date, because Zero Aries in 1990 might have started at 21st march at 3pm, and the next year it may start at 22nd of mar 1am... so you need to look that up on the net.

If you are trying to guess which side the planet is, other planets may confuse the issue... you may be an Aries and questioning if Merc is in Aries or Taurus... if you also happen to have 3 panets definately in Tarus already, it would be really difficult.

Sorry not an easy answer

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
nope - you take one or the other sign... it's like saying is it night or day. A planet in Aries is in Aries, and planet in Taurus is taurus.

You can tell by examinging both descriptions and adjusting the time accordingly.

IF you are talking Sun signs, then it's still time and date, because Zero Aries in 1990 might have started at 21st march at 3pm, and the next year it may start at 22nd of mar 1am... so you need to look that up on the net.

If you are trying to guess which side the planet is, other planets may confuse the issue... you may be an Aries and questioning if Merc is in Aries or Taurus... if you also happen to have 3 panets definately in Tarus already, it would be really difficult.

Sorry not an easy answer

No, I understand. I'm talking Sun sign though. So you're saying someone on the cusp is either one or the other?