• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Someone give me a quick rundown on the Zodiac

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
three planets in Gemini and three in saggie

Sun in gemini 29
Moon scorpio 15 degrees - if you change time by a few hours the degree will change but the sign wont
Merc = 10 gemini
Venus = 14 Leo
Mars = 24 Gemini
Jupiter = 3 saggie
Saturn = libra 27
Uranus = 6 saggie
Neptune = 27 saggie
Pluto = 26 libra...

Mars in Gemini = ever two timed anyone? :D :rolleyes:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol no, that's so far opposite of me it's not even funny. I'm extremely monogamous. :p

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok fluff, but it is a possibility for you not that you will ever act on it.

Mars in gemini is suppose to be able to think two tings at once...

googled it - you can see if it makes sense to you (just read mars in gemini)

Mars in the Signs: Astrology

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok fluff, but it is a possibility for you not that you will ever act on it.

Mars in gemini is suppose to be able to think two tings at once...

googled it - you can see if it makes sense to you (just read mars in gemini)

Mars in the Signs: Astrology

I can think about quite a few things at once if I concentrate. It's like when you have an opiphany, you basicly think of an idea that if you would explain it it'd be several sentences in once, yet your brain registers it in an instant. I can just juggle those moments of clarity in my brain. But only with topics of interest, mind you. :p

I'm also very good at multitasking.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
yes multi tasking is likely to me Mars...

Hopefully this has opened peoples minds a little bit to realise there is a whole lot of ligitimate maths behind it... as for the interpretation, people can choose to beleive it or not... thats the subjective bit.. it's not perfect but it is a lens to understand people more. Learning it is not for the feignt hearted because the more you learn the more there is to learn....

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My Gemini is in Mars too (see chart below). I am not a twotimer either yet I do often feel the need. Yet since don't like being disloyal I avoid LTRs altogether and used to be quiet a "Playa". Its funny because I am an INTP and need alot of alone time, yet when with groups, especially larger groups am the life of the party.

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
Sun Gemini 4.01 Ascendant Cancer 17.54
Moon Aquarius 3.55 II Leo 9.11
Mercury Taurus 13.38 III Virgo 3.33
Venus Cancer 3.42 IV Libra 3.24
Mars Gemini 24.57 V Scorpio 8.53
Jupiter Libra 27.17 R VI Sagittarius 15.22
Saturn Taurus 15.01 VII Capricorn 17.54
Uranus Libra 4.47 R VIII Aquarius 9.11
Neptune Scorpio 29.24 R IX Pisces 3.33
Pluto Virgo 24.43 R Midheaven Aries 3.24
Lilith Leo 18.46 XI Taurus 8.53
Asc node Pisces 7.53 XII Gemini 15.22

The planetary positions in the houses express the facts relative to destiny.

Planets in the houses

Sun in XI
Moon in VII
Mercury in XI
Venus in XII
Mars in XII
Jupiter in IV
Saturn in XI
Uranus in IV
Neptune in V
Pluto in III
Lilith in II
Asc node in IX

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
ah geminis are party boys at heart spa..

You can look each of those planets up an get a feel about your personal resourcs...

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Thx, I looked just looked up my Mercury in Taurus and despite that I think fast it hit the naid on the head noting I speak slow and why.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
yes your mercury looks like it is in your thrid house top of brain thought and communication, Merucry also rules gemini so it has a lot of help in terms of thinking speed.

Going through and just looking at the planets like that can give you LOADS of information... the aspects between panets have a huge impact too, but that require you to know more about astrology

Enjoy your self discovery... :D

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
One last post so not to put the focus on me. But it seems to address the MB issue earlier. I am a INTP and that doesn't sound like a gemini (although maybe the P aspect). Yet like you said it also has to do with the other planets and such beyond the sun sign.

My moon is in Aquarius and Moon in Aquarius sounds like the total INTP
see:
"Moon in Aquarius
Famous People with Moon in Aquarius:
John Lennon, Uma Thurman, David Duchovny, Diane Keaton, Bill Murray, Annie Liebovitz, Cat Stevens, Prince, Sam Shepherd, Denzel Washington, J.R.R. Tolkien, Billie Holiday
Personality Profile:
Those with the Moon in Aquarius seem to have access to the mysteries of the universe through their inner lives. It’s as if they know something the rest of us don’t. There’s an emotionally detached quality to them that gives them a cool head in times of crisis, but can also make them seem as remote as a distant galaxy.

They’re notable humanitarians, always trying to reach out to the masses through art, science or a cause. This makes them more oriented toward groups in general, and less comfortable with the intimate one on one. Their orientation toward the collective “all of us” makes it hard for them to isolate their own unique emotional reality. To put it more simply, many Aquarius Moons don’t know how they feel much of the time.

The Moon in Aquarius comes up with the grand ideas, but can have a hard time with the nuts and bolts. Some may find the mundane challenges of daily life, such as paying bills or doing the dishes, to be a herculean struggle. When feeling insecure, they may hide behind a veil of aloofness and try to blend in with the multitudes. Some find connection by simply sitting alone in a public place, such as a coffee shop.

You’ll likely find that no matter what you say, you’re not likely to find disapproval from an Aquarius Moon. This is why they’re sought out by people living on the fringes of society, and are known for being able to soothe the mentally unstable. They’re great and interesting friends, with a wholly unique wit and set of opinions.

In romance, it may be hard for the self-contained Aquarius Moon to ever completely merge. They’re happy to stick with a romantic friendship, and many of them find partnership later in life. A need for personal freedom keeps them from making ties that feel controlling or limiting in any way. They’ll thrive with a mate that is also taking the road less traveled, and simply wants to include them in the curious experiment of life along the way."

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Different individuals also use their planets diffrently... you have an Aqua moon that you may use more regularly than perhaps your Mars....

So the domiance of planets change, but also when they are triggered the cause you to change the way you do things, it's growth

I'm glad you are seeing how it works

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
yes your mercury looks like it is in your thrid house top of brain thought and communication, Merucry also rules gemini so it has a lot of help in terms of thinking speed.

Going through and just looking at the planets like that can give you LOADS of information... the aspects between panets have a huge impact too, but that require you to know more about astrology

Enjoy your self discovery... :D

So where do you find out where your moon is and all that?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
So where do you find out where your moon is and all that?

The sites I know use the astrological symbols not words... Astro.com will do you a bit of a computer spit out report on your personality, but it's not very good.

Ask Spa where he got his and then google... Astrology cafe is OK for coffee table interpretations of planets in signs, but you can google other sites too....

You will see even with just a little bit of information - the picture of your own complexities will build up....

Do keep in mind that some resources you have, you may not use them in a specific way until they are needed....

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I forget exactly where I got my chart but I just googled this one and it looks like it rewill give you a free chart. I think its all done by computers now so it should be in conformity with other sites. In otherwords objective. What it means as tinkerbell noted is more subjective and up to ther reader. Also make sure where you were born and the time is pretty accurate (especially for what your moon is) see below for link:

#1 Free Astrology Chart Online: Astrolabe's Free Astro Chart, Horoscope Data Input Page

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
if you get stuck I'll be back tomorrow so can try and find another site that uses words not symbols - you'll just find it easier that way...

Nite...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
"Even today, people who still believe in astrology fall almost without exception for the old superstitious assumption of the influence of the stars. And yet anyone who can calculate a horoscope should know that, since the days of Hipparchus of Alexandria, the spring-point has been fixed at 0° Aries, and that the zodiac on which every horoscope is based is therefore quite arbitrary, the spring-point having gradually advanced, since then, into the first degrees of Pisces, owing to the precession of the equinoxes."- C.G. Jung, The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious.

"We are born at a given moment in a given place and like vintage years of wine we have the qualities of the year and of the season in which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything else."

"Astrology is one of the intuitive methods like the I Ching, geomantics, and other divinatory procedures. It is based upon the synchronicity principle, i.e. meaningful coincidence. ... Astrology is a naively projected psychology in which the different attitudes and temperaments of man are represented as gods and identified with planets and zodiacal constellations."

"The collective unconscious...appears to consist of mythological motifs or primordial images, for which reason the myths of all nations are its real exponents. In fact the whole of mythology could be taken as a sort of projection of the collective unconscious. We can see this most clearly if we look at the heavenly constellations, whose originally chaotic forms are organized through the projection of images. This explains the influence of the stars as asserted by astrologers. These influences are nothing but unconscious, introspective perceptions of the collective unconscious."

"Astrology is of particular interest to the psychologist, since it contains a sort of psychological experience which we call projected - this means that we find the psychological facts as it were in the constellations. This originally gave rise to the idea that these factors derive from the stars, whereas they are merely in a relation of synchronicity with them. I admit that this is a very curious fact which throws a peculiar light on the structure of the human mind." - C.G. Jung, in a 1947 letter to prof. B.V. Raman

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I wish I knew what time of day I was born. They had my mom so drugged she doesn't remember and then she made one of my step-fathers adopt my little illegitimate self, so I don't have my original birth certificate. :(