First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I wish I knew what time of day I was born. They had my mom so drugged she doesn't remember and then she made one of my step-fathers adopt my little illegitimate self, so I don't have my original birth certificate.
    if you know your mother'sname and the city and day you were born in, it's relatively easy to get a copy of your birth certificate.well if you were born in US

try this site as a starter Vital Records - Birth Certificates, Death Records, Marriage Licenses and more

different states have different rules but pretty much all of them allow you toorder a birth certificate over the net

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by SerengetiBetty View Post
    if you know your mother'sname and the city and day you were born in, it's relatively easy to get a copy of your birth certificate.well if you were born in US

try this site as a starter Vital Records - Birth Certificates, Death Records, Marriage Licenses and more

different states have different rules but pretty much all of them allow you toorder a birth certificate over the net
    I have an official birth certificate, but it has different data on it from the one I'm assuming they issued when I was born.

I was just looking at the family birth certificates and it looks like the ones in my birth state don't even have time of birth on them, so I don't know how I would find out. They demolished the hospital I was born in and the doctor that delivered me is long dead.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

hmm i don't know...is there a way you can pin it down to a within a 4-5 hour time frame? that might help.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Same concept that MBTI is to us, except from a different time, different place, and of different stemmings.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Same concept that MBTI is to us, except from a different time, different place, and of different stemmings.
    It's crazy to imagine people becoming such an expert on it. Like how people are with MBTI now... just knowing so much about a person from using one system. Like, imagine from someone just being around someone they would think "probably a scorpio" etc, and be right!

It is pretty much the same... It's odd to think about.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by SerengetiBetty View Post
    hmm i don't know...is there a way you can pin it down to a within a 4-5 hour time frame? that might help.
    I can probably do that. I just have to figure out how to ask without triggering this:
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoppersings View Post
    Astrology gets its power from the occult. The occult is run by the powers of darkness and the prince of darkness is the devil. Stay away from the occult unless you enjoy being lied to. It's a bunch of useless garbage. God created your personality and it has nothing to do with the stars. MBTI tests are an acurate description of how you are wired, much better than any other personality test I've taken. Stick with that and tell the occult "NO!"
    Yes, I'm the illegitimate daughter of a . . . strongly religious . . . woman. Worst of both worlds, let me tell ya!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I forget exactly where I got my chart but I just googled this one and it looks like it rewill give you a free chart. I think its all done by computers now so it should be in conformity with other sites. In otherwords objective. What it means as tinkerbell noted is more subjective and up to ther reader. Also make sure where you were born and the time is pretty accurate (especially for what your moon is) see below for link:

#1 Free Astrology Chart Online: Astrolabe's Free Astro Chart, Horoscope Data Input Page
    Very cool that link...
    It made a lot of sense to me, and it also sounded a lot like the ENFP part of me that is most expressed. Thanks!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

mine sounded very enfp too...which is odd right? considering they're most likely very different.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

I do think you guys are funnny... astrology doens't equal hosocopes... so yes natal readings will sound a lot more like you than you expect...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I can probably do that. I just have to figure out how to ask without triggering this:

Yes, I'm the illegitimate daughter of a . . . strongly religious . . . woman. Worst of both worlds, let me tell ya!
    Cafe, I have sympathy for you, but were you saying you don't know even the right birth date?

Most birth certificates don't record time, so astrologers have to learn how to recrity...

At it's simplease you used noon - right in he middle of that day.

If you give a good astrologer several big life events they can start messing aroun and try and nail the time down... it can be sucessful but you have no gaurantee.

FYI others - real astrology is based on data interpretation using stick defintions that have been passed down the generation. Some astrology, how it fits things together is a little intative, but almost all is data interpretation.

You may meet intuative astrologers - but it's equivelent to saying your an intative driver... find but I don't want to get into a car with you. There are lots of good reputable astrologers.

Now you guys have discovered Natal - that equates to the personality you have...

The next big step is predictive. You have the natal chart - which maps where the planets were when you were born. These planets have definitions - and make aspecfts to each other (which so far I've not had you do because it gets a little complex to explain online like this)... but you have got this gist...

Predictive astrology uses transiting planets... ie planets for today, tomorrow the next day - and sees if any of the to planets is making a pertinant aspect to your natal planets... either good or bad.. that shows the planet in your natal will be actviate...

Predictive astrology for small day ot day activities is not all that useful- yes you might have nice time on tuesday becasue you will be around a group of women.

It's the big transits, the life changers that are worth knowing about in advance, and allowing yourself to work through them productively.

Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto transits with Jupiter added in will to an exten change your life.

In your late 30's Pluto sqaures your natal pluto (this is true for eveything).... this marks a major transformation - often around this time people get divorced, or move country or have some other major transformation - it can be the most difficult point in peoples lives.

early 40 you have Neptune square Neptune = this is a wher did all my goals go too transit, can bring depression and mid life chrisis.

there are other mid life transits that mark big life changes...

For now get the most out of your natals and see how well the fit with MBTI...

Enjoy