User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    The horoscopes I believe are BS, however, it does seem that the few people whose zodiac signs I've know, the descriptions on temperament and personality pretty much reflect well (myself included).
    I've found this to be true as well. I never read horoscopes, but people's birth sign's seem to make sense to me.

I have also noticed a pattern that I get along absolutely best with Aries, Taurus, and Scorpios. Or, people born in mid March-May, and mid-September to the end of October. If I think someone is incredibly cool, I usually find out that their birthday's fall in those months.

I found something about Myer's Briggs and astrology here: The Astrology of Myers-Briggs Personality Types - Astrologers' Community

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Feops View Post
    And here's where you lose me. How do you back up these interpretations as accurate?
    Actually these were developed pre Galen/Plato's time... so I'm lost to say how they came about... they have been refined during time but not an awful lot.

I have a copy of a book that was written in 1646 or there abouts, and the basic premis hasn't changed.

In terms of psycological phrasing, Alan Leo (as turn of the 1900 centrury) astrologer started, but it's not a million miles away from the 1646 book - language is definately softer...

This is what I mean - if you beleive the interpretation... it's like the interpretation of hyroglipics... how accurate is out knowledge... That said astrology tends to be passed down through generations by other astrologers... for a logn while it was word of mouth like everything else.. in exactly the same way as history has been communicated

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    FLUFFY I need the full date.. 21st of June 2009 is different from 21st June 1999 - the panets have moved considerably.

so 21st of Jun... year please and I'll see where the planets are for the day of your birthday
    Oh, 1983. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    I've found this to be true as well. I never read horoscopes, but people's birth sign's seem to make sense to me.

I have also noticed a pattern that I get along absolutely best with Aries, Taurus, and Scorpios. Or, people born in mid March-May, and mid-September to the end of October. If I think someone is incredibly cool, I usually find out that their birthday's fall in those months.

I found something about Myer's Briggs and astrology here: The Astrology of Myers-Briggs Personality Types - Astrologers' Community

OK not paid attention enough to know if you posted your sign a minute ago... the realtionship between Aries, Taurus and Scorpio....

Scorpio is ruled by Mars (or pluto in modern day but still also Mars)... Taurus is opposite Scoprio - so there is like and opposite attract thing going on.. Taureans tend to be attected to Scorps... Aries however has no particuarly realtionship to Scorpio or Taurus (in that logisticall it is one sign away)..

So if you are a taurus - you probably have planets in Aries... If you are a scorp or an aries - you like the other persons Mars... Aries is ruled by mars so there is communiality there...

I've seen Scorp women hanging out with Aries because they get the agressive energy within each other

MBTI
    INTx

This is what I mean - if you beleive the interpretation... it's like the interpretation of hyroglipics... how accurate is out knowledge... That said astrology tends to be passed down through generations by other astrologers... for a logn while it was word of mouth like everything else.. in exactly the same way as history has been communicated

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Oh, 1983. :P
    BINGO

You have a skew towards Mutable = flexible which would give you the P type....

Then Cardinal = which is drive...
    then Fixed

Roughtly:
    Mut = 6 planets
    Card = 2 planets
    Fixed = 2 planets

Lots of Air... lots...
    then Fire
    then water
    you have no earth.

People who are missing an element often over compensate... lacking earth is likely to make you unpractical. so getting bills paid on time, filling otu forms, checking administration is unlikely to happen natrually. Often these natives over compensate but making lists and over do the practical... so eveything needs to be planned etc..

I know you are a P type btu thats all I can remember ....from your astrology I would say S type (lots of air - likely to be an artisan) and Extrovert because you have fire although I don't know if that equates to E/I yet...

ESxP

MBTI
    ENTP

shit sorry I messes up your elements .....

Air - big time
    then water medium
    Fire medium but less than water
    no earth

The no earth would equate to the INTPs not getting stuf done...

The air element dominance doens't really equate to an NT... need to think about that...

Give me a minute for some reason this is wierd

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

<snip>

Okay then. Removed quote. You're making me curious though. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

OK not paid attention enough to know if you posted your sign a minute ago... the realtionship between Aries, Taurus and Scorpio....

Scorpio is ruled by Mars (or pluto in modern day but still also Mars)... Taurus is opposite Scoprio - so there is like and opposite attract thing going on.. Taureans tend to be attected to Scorps... Aries however has no particuarly realtionship to Scorpio or Taurus (in that logisticall it is one sign away)..

So if you are a taurus - you probably have planets in Aries... If you are a scorp or an aries - you like the other persons Mars... Aries is ruled by mars so there is communiality there...

I've seen Scorp women hanging out with Aries because they get the agressive energy within each other
    Wow. Thanks. Very cool. I'm actually an Aries-Taurus.

MBTI
    ENTP

Fluffy

Ok P-ness relates to mutable... (and in your case exaserbated by lack of earth)

"Although I have a high N, I also seem to have a pretty good Se, I know more INTP's with this but it seems rather uncommon. Si not so much though. As far as I/E goes. I know for a fact I'm extremely I. But I love to focus on being E in order to experience and seek new out new things. And I may appear E from time to time because of it to some people. My natural state is still extremely I though."

I checked my computer because the sun didn't enter Cancer until the 22nd, which makes you a gemini... actually you are a huge gemini...

I/E probably relates to above the horizon below the horizon in the actual chart... lots of planets below - means introspective, lots above means extroverts... without an accurate time of day I can't really do that.

At 2pm you had 6 out of 10 planets below the horizon...

The NT bit I've not figured yet... will get there perhaps

EnF - your welcome