User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I could be wrong about the rising sign, but I was talking to someone about astrology and they determined from my reading and what house what was in that Aquarius was my rising sign. But later on I'll PM them to you, since my mom has my exact time of birth etc at her house and she's at work at the moment, so I can't bother her.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention I'm Phlegmatic.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I'm a summer solstice baby. 21st of june. Zodiac wise I'm bordering Gemini and Cancer. Some zodiacs say I'm one or the other, some say I'm both. I'm never too sure.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP

Fluff - ideally time (if you have it, if you don't I can still tell where the panets are), place (optional) and full date to my PM, and I'll tell you if your astrology supports your MBTI...

The date you've given just sys you've a gemini sun, several other factors involved

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    the zodiac is fixed... your first sentance is like saying the moon ought to be not called the moon. It is called the moon.

The zodiac is astronomic....

As for your second comment no one says the costellations have anything to do with your dating. Astrology is related to interpretation of planetary movment (astronomy data)...

You don't beleive the interpretation - thats your call...
    How do you make the connection between the celestial bodies and personality/dating/etc?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Fluff - ideally time (if you have it, if you don't I can still tell where the panets are), place (optional) and full date to my PM, and I'll tell you if your astrology supports your MBTI...

The date you've given just sys you've a gemini sun, several other factors involved
    I'm not sure, but I think in the afternoon around 2-4pm. I was three weeks early and came out like a fart, so when my mom talks about my birth, that's usually all that's mentioned. But I'm pretty certain I was born somewhere in the afternoon. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP

AJB

Ok if you were born on the 8th of Nov 1966

Your Venus would astronomically be in the location of roughtly 14 Scorpio (it may change a little given time and place on the planet).

Venus = 14 dgrees - is astronomic location of where venus is. Astronomy stops there and doens't interpret... therefore I guess the sign is used as a locator in the sky.

In astrology Venus is given the interpretation of being a planet that is about sexualy attraction, money, how you adorne yourself, how you express beauty, how you seduce people.

Scorpio is a passionate, intense, loyal, deep, penetrating, obessive, fixed, stuborn, determined, magentic, scary sign...

Venus in scorpio can be obessive, have powerful impact, can be hypnotic, almost magnitise people they date... Very sexy in a deep mysterious way

Venus would sit in the persons chart and be aspected by other planets... on this date it has lot of aspects which I wont go through.....

This venus is the persons potential - how they are likely to be....

What is involved in dating (which is a relatively light weight occation), is a planet from today may aspect venus, either negatively or possitively... Ie the planets for todays astronomy are super-imposted on that persons chart and the mathematical degree is calculated.. thats the aspects..

So if mars (sex drive/agression etc) for today is squaring the natives venus (which it is not today), this is a stressful aspect... the person will exhibit this energy in a driven manner - they may argue with a woman, or be really horny and do nothing about it, or seriously pursui the girl in the bakery (to either a possitive or negative outcome). This aspect is pretty driven so for a shy guy it may be the kick up the bum he needs to ask the girl out.... it really depends on how well he has got to grips with himself...

Alternatively if Mars was at 14 degrees Cancer today - this would be a trine - 120 degree angle. The person might do pleasant Venus things, like paint the house and make it look beautiful. Go out on a nice date (without arguments etc).

Does this make sence, and I'm REALLY not trying to convince you, just show there is more to it than you realise...

FYI it was Gordon Ramsey's birthdate I used.. but not his full chart

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think in the afternoon around 2-4pm. I was three weeks early and came out like a fart, so when my mom talks about my birth, that's usually all that's mentioned. But I'm pretty certain I was born somewhere in the afternoon. :P
    FLUFFY I need the full date.. 21st of June 2009 is different from 21st June 1999 - the panets have moved considerably.

so 21st of Jun... year please and I'll see where the planets are for the day of your birthday

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

In general I have a tendancy to be a sceptic when it comes to astrology, yet I have to admit there are so many similarities and apparent coincidences.

I don't think there is a harsh direct correllation with MB and zodiac yet they, like a planet and its moon, seem to have cause and effects.

In the future I believe there will be adjustments in how astrology is practiced and interpretated to make it more reliable, applicable and concreit.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    In general I have a tendancy to be a sceptic when it comes to astrology, yet I have to admit there are so many similarities and apparent coincidences.

I don't think there is a harsh direct correllation with MB and zodiac yet they, like a planet and its moon, seem to have cause and effects.

In the future I believe there will be adjustments in how astrology is practiced and interpretated to make it more reliable, applicable and concreit.

To be honest with you I can never see it going mainstreem... astrologers tend to try and use perfect astrology to prove it's value... they outght to use rough astrology to prove it's worth...

It's the equivelent of meeting someone who can read hyroglipics... wether or not you beleive what the hyroglipics say is one thing, but the ability to apply the right interpretation is another....

It's not for everyone but I think there is more than a little bit in it.... it can be helpful, but ought not to be used obsessively because intrepretations can be wrong/used differently

MBTI
    INTx

The mechanics behind astrology is hard core stock maths... This is astronomic data - it's as factual as any astronomy you like
    Yes, and that is fine...

The intrepretation however is ASTROLOGY - has ranges of possibilities...
    And here's where you lose me. How do you back up these interpretations as accurate?