User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    "

"One can expect with considerable assurance,
    that a given well-defined psychological situation will be accompanied by an analogous astrological configuration."
    - C.G. Jung
    Chicken and egg mate... astrology is a descriptor of personality as is psycology

MBTI
    INTx

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    no problem, I'm not trying to convert you, simply pointing out that it's not based on wooliness, but on data interpretation and MBTI is actually applying astrological principals... LOL which cracks me up....

so I guess it comes down to - do you beleive in MBTI (its less of a streach for you)
    I think you can roughly categorize people yes. For example, some people are social, others not so much. There's no guesswork to that.

But that's a bit different than claiming that stars alter my behavior depending on my moment of birth. It's just... pulled from the blue. What exactly takes place as you leave the womb to cement that in place?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    The horoscopes I believe are BS, however, it does seem that the few people whose zodiac signs I've know, the descriptions on temperament and personality pretty much reflect well (myself included).

Actually weirdly enough horoscopes are written for people who are born at zero degrees of that sign... such as 21 Mar = Aries... this is used for horoscope... the method is exactly the same as other astrology it's just not based on a real person - but a fictisious group of people who;s chart all start at 0 degrees areis... which never happens.

what time of day you are born is much more impactful at beign able to read horoscopes... It gets very complicated to explain...

the basic sun sign premis ought to fit most of the time - it falls to bits if you are say a Leo with a stash of planets in Virgo, you will come over as being more virgo. A natal interpretation take account of all 10 planets and various chart point defined by your time of day

on temprements
    Four Temperaments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

All I know is I'm a Scorpio, and we're bad news ladies. Baaad. . .

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Tinkerbell, that website you linked Astrology and Horoscope Homepage - Astrodienst is EXCELLENT. Many thanks for that.

As for my astrological reading, it was very accurate.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Feops View Post
    I think you can roughly categorize people yes. For example, some people are social, others not so much. There's no guesswork to that.

But that's a bit different than claiming that stars alter my behavior depending on my moment of birth. It's just... pulled from the blue. What exactly takes place as you leave the womb to cement that in place?
    no that is the point, it is not pulled from the blue...

If you were born on the 21st of march 2009 in London at 19:56

You would have libra rising
    Sun at one degrees aries
    moon at 4 degrees aquarius
    mercury at 22 pisces
    Venus at 10 degrees aries etc it goes on....

If you were born on the 21st April 2009 london 19:56
    Sun at one degrees Taurus
    Moon at 19 degrees pisces
    mercury at 21 degrees taursus
    Venus at 29 degrees of psices etc it goes on....

Each chart is uneque for the individual even if only born a few minutes apart...

The mechanics behind astrology is hard core stock maths... This is astronomic data - it's as factual as any astronomy you like

The intrepretation however is ASTROLOGY - has ranges of possibilities... Aries sun - has drive, get up and go, and is a bit on the spoilt brat side. Great startes but poor completer finishers (they would equate to coleric or Idealist) You would go through all 10 planets to get the full pickture of the person

The Taurus sun - is stable, consitant, stuborn, about getting resources (Gardians or melacolics).... stability public status etc... again you've the other 9 planets to take into consideration....

Hope this helps...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticus View Post
    All I know is I'm a Scorpio, and we're bad news ladies. Baaad. . .
    ver intense very passionate.. very loyal - only a nightmare if they are coming back from being hurt, then they self persecute through warped sexual practises (which could just be a man hoar or may involve S&M and extreme stuff)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

If one were to analysis a Myers Briggs type to personality types of the Zodiac what would each sign archetype character predominantly be or tend to be?

MBTI
    ENTP

this is the type of data behind the wheel...

Astrologers dont jsut take the planetary placement for the date you were born, but each planets movements need to be calculated for the exact time you were born... so if you were born at 3pm and you are using a mid day ephemeris you need to calculate the methematical progression of that planet for the 3 hour later that you were born.

ephemeris.com - Sun to Sedna Ephemeris

it also factors in latitude and longditude...

the astrological part is interpeting what Moon at zero degrees tauraus MEANS.... the rest is astronomy data...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    If one were to analysis a Myers Briggs type to personality types of the Zodiac what would each sign archetype character predominantly be or tend to be?
    I don't think that they are related...
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)