User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    mine sounded very enfp too...which is odd right? considering they're most likely very different.
    Suspicious.....

We should compare notes...lol. What if it's giving all of us the exact same reading??? And I thought this thing was saying I, and everyone with my exact same birthday and time and place of birth, were unique!:steam:

Where's it say your moon and all that stuff is?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Suspicious.....

We should compare notes...lol. What if it's giving all of us the exact same reading??? And I thought this thing was saying I, and everyone with my exact same birthday and time and place of birth, were unique!:steam:

Where's it say your moon and all that stuff is?
    Enf....

Hers will sound similar to an ENFP and yours will sounds similar to an ENFP it doesn't mean the two scopes are similar. It is highly unlike (but not impossible), that yo ahve the same birthday

If you want to test that theory, go in and put in a totally different data into astro.com and the print out will be very different.

L

PS it's really funny to watch you guys figuring out that astrology really can give you similar outputs as MBTI... Esp since MBTI's origins are linked with astrologer to an extent

MBTI
    INFJ

If she was born in mid March-May or October, then I'd be completely sold on this thing. Fun stuff.

Ok, theory disproven. She's got my husband's birthday(ISTJ).lol

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Same concept that MBTI is to us, except from a different time, different place, and of different stemmings.
    Seems pretty different to me - MBTI doesn't suppose an external origin for the traits it describes.

MBTI
    ENTP

If she was born in mid March-May or October, then I'd be completely sold on this thing. Fun stuff.

Ok, theory disproven. She's got my husband's birthday(ISTJ).lol
    .................................................. ....

Do keep in mind Time of day has a fair bit to do with over all reading, she may have a different moon sign altgether depending on a couple of hours difference.... There will be big similarities between them but also differences... Planets above the horizon v's below the horizon are likely to indicate I/E and that is VERY time specific...

MBTI
    ESFJ

That link was incredibly spot on with me.
    I am so ESFJ and an Aries.

I do enjoy Astrology but in true fashion, i won't go indepth with it as .. (from my reading) .. you are terrible at following through to completion.

Lol.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    That link was incredibly spot on with me.
    I am so ESFJ and an Aries.

I do enjoy Astrology but in true fashion, i won't go indepth with it as .. (from my reading) .. you are terrible at following through to completion.

Lol.
    ROFLMAO,

Like the not completion thing....

Two geminis meet for the first time - each start chatting 9 to the dozen... astrologically speaking it's the first one who draws breath that is considered the listener....

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    .................................................. ....

Do keep in mind Time of day has a fair bit to do with over all reading, she may have a different moon sign altgether depending on a couple of hours difference.... There will be big similarities between them but also differences... Planets above the horizon v's below the horizon are likely to indicate I/E and that is VERY time specific...
    Ok.

So let me ask you, if you're on the cusp, do you think you take the traits of both signs? Or is a Cusp sign a sign in and of itself?

MBTI
    ENTP

Ok.

So let me ask you, if you're on the cusp, do you think you take the traits of both signs? Or is a Cusp sign a sign in and of itself?
    nope - you take one or the other sign... it's like saying is it night or day. A planet in Aries is in Aries, and planet in Taurus is taurus.

You can tell by examinging both descriptions and adjusting the time accordingly.

IF you are talking Sun signs, then it's still time and date, because Zero Aries in 1990 might have started at 21st march at 3pm, and the next year it may start at 22nd of mar 1am... so you need to look that up on the net.

If you are trying to guess which side the planet is, other planets may confuse the issue... you may be an Aries and questioning if Merc is in Aries or Taurus... if you also happen to have 3 panets definately in Tarus already, it would be really difficult.

Sorry not an easy answer

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    nope - you take one or the other sign... it's like saying is it night or day. A planet in Aries is in Aries, and planet in Taurus is taurus.

You can tell by examinging both descriptions and adjusting the time accordingly.

IF you are talking Sun signs, then it's still time and date, because Zero Aries in 1990 might have started at 21st march at 3pm, and the next year it may start at 22nd of mar 1am... so you need to look that up on the net.

If you are trying to guess which side the planet is, other planets may confuse the issue... you may be an Aries and questioning if Merc is in Aries or Taurus... if you also happen to have 3 panets definately in Tarus already, it would be really difficult.

Sorry not an easy answer
    No, I understand. I'm talking Sun sign though. So you're saying someone on the cusp is either one or the other?