MBTI
    ESTP

Yes. hmmm, you are very wise.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Having fun then taking a step back. You see something no one else sees in the form of the massive sky doing what it shouldn't. When you try to tell the owner of the house to share in the sight, the sky is covered with a storm. Only when you're by yourself again does it again show you its changing beauty.

You being alone when you see something no one else does. The sky seems to want you to see it as being different but hides when you try to tell others.

It could be saying you'll understand something that's not as you expect it to be but it'll be internal and you won't be able to get the message out. But that's okay because it's your understanding and not meant for anyone else.
    Or I could just be crazy

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Actually, it's all making a whole lot more sense now and I think I know more what it pertains to now. Thanks, you guys, you really helped me figure that out.

I'm sure more analysis would bear even more fruit, though, so others are invited for even further interpretation if they'd like.

Also, Amargith - we've shared something more abstract and soulful, doncha think? Is it time yet? huuuuhhh?
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Having fun then taking a step back. You see something no one else sees in the form of the massive sky doing what it shouldn't. When you try to tell the owner of the house to share in the sight, the sky is covered with a storm. Only when you're by yourself again does it again show you its changing beauty.

You being alone when you see something no one else does. The sky seems to want you to see it as being different but hides when you try to tell others.

It could be saying you'll understand something that's not as you expect it to be but it'll be internal and you won't be able to get the message out. But that's okay because it's your understanding and not meant for anyone else.
    Or I could just be crazy

Ohh, good one. I like it

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Actually, it's all making a whole lot more sense now and I think I know more what it pertains to now. Thanks, you guys, you really helped me figure that out.

I'm sure more analysis would bear even more fruit, though, so others are invited for even further interpretation if they'd like.

Also, Amargith - we've shared something more abstract and soulful, doncha think? Is it time yet? huuuuhhh?
    If it was, you just ruined it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESTP

I'm just being ridiculous. Our time will come.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

LOL... I just had a weird dream the other night, and was thinking of making a dream interpretation thread when I saw this thread of yours, Stellar. And I decided to invade it.

So the other night, I dreamed that a friend of mine (A recurring love interest over the past few years, actually...an ENFP) was in Africa doing what he always does: going on adventures, exploring other cultures, exploring his own identity, etc, etc. I dreamed that before he left, he said to go to this eclectic looking pawn shop nearby (It looked like one of those mystical shops in China Town... all sorts of heirlooms and medicines and such) for things he would send me. This would be his only way to communicate to me, and there was no way I could contact him. So I religiously went to the pawn shop and received packages from him, all containing presents. They would all be somewhat cultural... tribal spears, incense, pipes, you name it. Sometime during this, I got distracted and didn't show up for a few days. When I returned, the elderly woman that owned the shop was pretty mad at me. Apparently because I didn't come and get the gifts he was sending me, I backed up all her mailing. I remember being a little bit surprised and flattered my friend was still sending me things, although deep down I knew he still would. Anyways, she said that I could only take 2 at a time, and the next packages wouldn't arrive till 30 minutes later, so I needed to keep coming back every day instead of every other day or so to "catch up" again.

That's all I remember. I could give you a few sentences background on the relationship I have with this guy, but I'm curious what y'all have to say without any more info first
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ESTP

Invade away, my love!

Interesting dream. I have no idea as of yet.

But I do have a question: do days often go by in your dreams? As far as I remember, I've only ever experienced several hours going by. That's interesting, man. That's fucking interesting.

-stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFP

I could read all sorts of stuff into that but I'm guessing I'd be telling you more about me than you. Maybe that's the point of the thread, I dunno.

Have you ever watched The Truman Show?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    LOL... I just had a weird dream the other night, and was thinking of making a dream interpretation thread when I saw this thread of yours, Stellar. And I decided to invade it.

So the other night, I dreamed that a friend of mine (A recurring love interest over the past few years, actually...an ENFP) was in Africa doing what he always does: going on adventures, exploring other cultures, exploring his own identity, etc, etc. I dreamed that before he left, he said to go to this eclectic looking pawn shop nearby (It looked like one of those mystical shops in China Town... all sorts of heirlooms and medicines and such) for things he would send me. This would be his only way to communicate to me, and there was no way I could contact him. So I religiously went to the pawn shop and received packages from him, all containing presents. They would all be somewhat cultural... tribal spears, incense, pipes, you name it. Sometime during this, I got distracted and didn't show up for a few days. When I returned, the elderly woman that owned the shop was pretty mad at me. Apparently because I didn't come and get the gifts he was sending me, I backed up all her mailing. I remember being a little bit surprised and flattered my friend was still sending me things, although deep down I knew he still would. Anyways, she said that I could only take 2 at a time, and the next packages wouldn't arrive till 30 minutes later, so I needed to keep coming back every day instead of every other day or so to "catch up" again.

That's all I remember. I could give you a few sentences background on the relationship I have with this guy, but I'm curious what y'all have to say without any more info first
    I'm game.

Let's see, off in Africa= unavailable to you in many ways.

The only communication is not by using a language you both understand, but quirky things which most likely represent his personality, yours and your connection to each other= difficulty understanding one another, communication is troublesome yet intriguing, and him showing different aspects of his Jack of all Trades personality and the discoveries he is making, the ideas and feelings he's having that he so desperately wants to share with you (showing you a glimpse of his world in essence)

The elderly woman could be the world and the physical restrictions reality puts upon you and your relationship with him and/or an aspect of the ENFP telling you that he's finding it hard to keep your attention while he's trying to show you who he is. He probably misses you quite often

The restriction of two ties into this, and, it also keeps you coming back for more. It's a way to keep you hooked as such and keep you from running off again

My best guess: this guy has been fascinating and eluding you for years and you keep telling yourself that it's unrealistic and aint going to happen between you two but you cannot help yourself from going back there even if you've temporarily evaded his grasp on occasion. And you actually enjoy it this way too, this kind of torture without having to decide to take the jump or kill the fantasy and he most likely does too. You do realize however that you will never be able to fully understand him and that probably annoys you and puts you off as much as it intrigues you and keeps you coming back for more. Chances are, you'll never be bored with him. But that also means you'll never fully understand him either, so a relationship would prove to be quite a challenge and hard work..but could turn out to be exceptionally blissful and passionate as well..
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

My best guess: this guy has been fascinating and eluding you for years and you keep telling yourself that it's unrealistic and aint going to happen between you two but you cannot help yourself from going back there even if you've temporarily evaded his grasp on occasion. And you actually enjoy it this way too, this kind of torture without having to decide to take the jump or kill the fantasy and he most likely does too. You do realize however that you will never be able to fully understand him and that probably annoys you and puts you off as much as it intrigues you and keeps you coming back for more. Chances are, you'll never be bored with him. But that also means you'll never fully understand him either, so a relationship would prove to be quite a challenge and hard work..but could turn out to be exceptionally blissful and passionate as well..
    Nice. Mine's similar.

What I get from this the obvious communication by gift giving, lot's of people do that. At first there's the thrill of things being different and interesting. You get bored or frustrated and/or real life get's in your way, but you keep coming back out of curiosity for what will be next. You now go on a schedule because someone (the woman) told you you had too.

Maybe it's saying that when you're with this guy it's fascinating because of it's uniqueness, but it gets old or frustrating for the same reason. You want to put in the effort, but maybe it seems like too much effort at times? Idk.