User Tag List

First 234

Thread: Ghost stories

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aderack View Post
    Really? Not often you see people fall upwards.
    She was a ghost, remember?
    Love is the point.

Default Lights in the Sky & Little Green Men

I learned quite a bit from this book I read this book a couple years ago---Lights in the Sky & Little Green Men: A Rational Christian Look at UFOs and Extraterrestrials
    ISBN-10: 1576832082 ISBN-13: 978-1576832080

Regarding my own history with ghosts, demons, unexplained scary things...
    I went through my own sozo deliverance at my church where I closed all four doors to the demonic realm: fear, hatred, the occult, and sexual sin.
    This was necessary for me to have peace in my life because I was raised in a family that had/still has a river of darkness flowing into it and there was so much unnecessary dysfunction that it about crippled me emotionally and relationally. I am in the long process of getting healthy now.
    My personal experience has been mostly in my dreams at night because I am a very active dreamer (asleep and daydreamer). I have seen demons before in my dreams because I used to have a lot of nightmares since I was a young girl. I have just recently begun to actively fight back in my dreams to stop the abuse that the punks are trying to inflict on me. Usually it is some kind of rape dream and in the past I have been powerless to speak or move or fight. These last few months I have been able to recite Scripture or call for Jesus' help to stop the violence and end the dream. If I still can't fight back in a dream, then right after I wake up I verbally fight back by cancelling all power of the enemy over my life and restating my allegiance with Jesus Christ over the enemys out to destroy me. I refuse to let fear come back in and take over my life.
    Fear used to be my best friend because I didn't know there was a better way. I sure did not know about who Jesus was when I was growing up. Now I am very protective of what I allow into my ears and eyes (my ear gates and my eye gates) because I realize how powerful images and thoughts are. I want to stay focused on what will keep me strong and powerful and healthy. I got no time for tricks and schemes and bad dreams.
    These powers of darkness are more real than people want to admit but they are no match for what God is doing through his people. I am sick and tired of hearing about people getting freaked out and terrified by those punks (demons/ghosts/paranormal UFOs) because life wasn't meant to be a horror flick. Therefore I have switched sides and I now work for the forces of goodness and truth which is where God and Jesus work from. I want people to know that they don't have to be afraid of ghosts and demons and such because there is a better way. I want to set people free from that junk. Ghosts being actually demons is no metaphor. It is the truth. Demons are not your friends. All they do is lie.
    Nothing, nothing, nothing is impossible with GOD.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Well, ghost or demon, you're stupid if you keep one around.
    Love is the point.