EII None

Hedonistic Humanist

Yay! Me and Ricky Gervais! haha

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sx

Erm... I also got Heodnistic...
    Are there only two possibilities..? Or is the quiz just broken?
    A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Hedonistic Humanist. I changed several of my answers and still got this. Only partially accurate for me.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

garbage

I.. got Hedonistic, too. It sure isn't accurate at all

There are three ways of looking at things.

The first is from the top down.
    The second is from the centre.
    And the third is from the bottom up.

From the top down is the God's eye view.
    And from the centre is the humanist view.
    And from the bottom up is the view from natural selection.

And although the God's eye view is intuitive, there is no evidence for it.
    And although putting us at the centre of the universe flatters our vanity, it is ridiculous.
    Fortunately we have so much evidence for the bottom up view, natural selection is now a scientific fact.

Humanism was a reaction to the cruelty and superstion of the God's eye view, and so was an improvement, but unfortunately there is no more evidence for humanism than there is for the God's eye view. Both have been superceded by the scientific fact of natural selection.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Hedonistic Humanist

You are one of life’s enjoyers, determined to get the most you can out of your brief spell on this glorious planet. What first attracted you to atheism was the prospect of liberation from the Ten Commandments, few of which are compatible with a life of pleasure. You play hard and work quite hard, have a strong sense of loyalty and a relaxed but consistent approach to your philosophy. You can’t see the point of abstract principles and probably wouldn’t lay down your life for a concept, though you might for a friend. Something of a champagne humanist, you admire George Bernard Shaw for his cheerful agnosticism and pursuit of sensual rewards, and your Hollywood hero is Marlon Brando, who was beautiful (for a while), irascible and aimed for goodness in his own tortured way. You adored the humanist London bus slogan (“There’s probably no God, now stop worrying and enjoy your life”) and are delighted that wild young comedians like Stewart Lee, Christina Martin and Ricky Gervais share your full-blooded rejection of religion. Sometimes you might be tempted to allow your own pleasures to take precedence over your ethics. But everyone is striving for that elusive balance between the good and the happy life. You’d probably better open another bottle and agree that for you there’s no contest.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Hedonistic Humanist

You are one of life’s enjoyers, determined to get the most you can out of your brief spell on this glorious planet. What first attracted you to atheism was the prospect of liberation from the Ten Commandments, few of which are compatible with a life of pleasure. You play hard and work quite hard, have a strong sense of loyalty and a relaxed but consistent approach to your philosophy. You can’t see the point of abstract principles and probably wouldn’t lay down your life for a concept, though you might for a friend. Something of a champagne humanist, you admire George Bernard Shaw for his cheerful agnosticism and pursuit of sensual rewards, and your Hollywood hero is Marlon Brando, who was beautiful (for a while), irascible and aimed for goodness in his own tortured way. You adored the humanist London bus slogan (“There’s probably no God, now stop worrying and enjoy your life”) and are delighted that wild young comedians like Stewart Lee, Christina Martin and Ricky Gervais share your full-blooded rejection of religion. Sometimes you might be tempted to allow your own pleasures to take precedence over your ethics. But everyone is striving for that elusive balance between the good and the happy life. You’d probably better open another bottle and agree that for you there’s no contest.
    Sounds like me somewhat well.

Wait . . . did everyone get this answer? So are we collectively part of a culture that values pleasure and happiness in a godless world, or is the quiz just shit?

MBTI
    STUF

Hounded Humanist, I don't know what the point of this quiz is though.
    Whoops.

C'mon, anyone who does the quiz is a narcissist.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

A little of narcissism can be healthy.

I god hounded humanist. And I think this test is horrible, everyone got hedonistic or hounded.